Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Companion - Thana Vesh

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Future Companion - Thana Vesh

Lanmoryn
03.01.2012 , 01:44 PM | #1
I spared Thana's life with the intent of a future romance with her at a later point (next major release). My SI took every opportunity to flirt with her after realizing that she is my type of Sith I would gladly sacrifice my wanabe-jedi, who will never approve of the sith way of life for a chance at adding Thana.

Lan

Lanmoryn, Sith Warrior

Guild: Da'es Daishar
Lord Adraas Server

Bobsy
03.01.2012 , 02:00 PM | #2
I killed her. Couldn't stand her arrogance and idiocy. Ashara might be useless, but at least she's aware when things are going badly for her.

So yeah. She's dead. Gone. Kaput. Who do I get for a new companion?

jkcheng
03.01.2012 , 02:43 PM | #3
Thana is only people's "type of Sith" in her demeanor, she is willing but not able and failed at just about everything she claimed to do better than you. I prefer someone who can actually get stuff done.

Grabbler
03.01.2012 , 02:44 PM | #4
Well I killed her on my dark sorc and jugg, and spared on my light assassin. And lol - i got a letter with credits from her. Something about she just wants to show me how good her payment is and that she didn't need it. So, she's a TSUNDERE Not a lot of dere, but there's something )))

ProsaicProse
03.01.2012 , 02:45 PM | #5
Aww.. well some people like the dumb girls who need constant saving from their own brazen stupidity.

I think I used the flirt options as a form of mockery and then killed her in the end.

jkcheng
03.01.2012 , 04:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ProsaicProse View Post
Aww.. well some people like the dumb girls who need constant saving from their own brazen stupidity.

I think I used the flirt options as a form of mockery and then killed her in the end.
Yeah, when I used those I was thinking /sarcasm.

Isilme_Turuphant
03.01.2012 , 05:13 PM | #7
Thana Vesh? No thank you.

No, really. You can have her.

Me personally? I found her incredibly annoying. She's a spoiled little poser who talks big but can't back it up, who's master fawns over her for talent she's never demonstrated, and her only remarkable ability is her astounding skill in dismissing reality in favor of her 'Thana iz bestest' worldview.

It's so blatant it's painful. It's suspect her of some kind of Sithy trolling, but she's obviously not smart enough.

I'd only take her as a companion if I was also give the option to jettison her out of the airlock as soon as we cleared the atmosphere.

pinkfreudHC
03.01.2012 , 05:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ProsaicProse View Post

I did that too. Seemed like the Sith thing to do.

Varangian
03.01.2012 , 08:00 PM | #9
Companion spoilers down below. You have been warned.

Spoiler

_Myth_
03.01.2012 , 08:24 PM | #10
Agree so much with OP. I actually made a post about this in another thread discussing how horrible Ashara is.

I think Thana Vesh should have been the companion option for Dark side SI's on Taris instead of Ashara. Just my opinion of course. As in,Light siders could get Ashara as normal..where as dark siders could murder her and perhaps get Thana instead^^

Of course,thats impossible at any rate so its a moot point. Either way,i would absolutely love to see the return of Thana at some point in the future...for those of us who didnt murder her that is lol Even better if it was made possible to recruit her as a companion.

Id merrily flush Ashara out the airlock if i was given a choice lol. I notice a few people in this thread seem to despise Thana..which is their opinion and i respect that. But personally,i found her to be the most interesting character on Taris from a dark side point of view.

Also thought flirting with her constantly was quite hilarious..was a one sided romance kind of thing...Sith puppylove? lol However,if he she had been a companion option i could totally see a type of destructive Bonnie and Clyde type romance forming lol

But ah..again just my opinions..i have a bit of an axe to grind when it comes to Ashara. Especially when a perfectly viable dark side companion option existed on Taris in the form of Thana Vesh.

Anywhoo...agree with you OP,and if theres a petition anywhere to bring Thana back in the future ill sign it lol