Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My credit card has been charge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My credit card has been charge

mmjarec
12.16.2011 , 05:34 AM | #11
i dont care if the game comes out a month from now or the 20thl, people who get charged and promised something should get it.

i've been charged too and yet to receive anything and my wave got in yesterday except for me. they have me down for the wrong wave and said i ordered on de9 yet origin tech support verified i purchased it on the 28th, and entered my code then. cause obviously i cant get an email with a key before i purchase the game like bioware is showing, but i mysteriouly went ahead to dec 9 to send myself an email on the 28th with a key that i wasnt going to input until dec 9.. makes perfect sense!!

Hroun
12.16.2011 , 05:41 AM | #12
"Early Game Access will still be staggered, allowing blocks of players in at a time to ensure a quality experience for everyone. Once your account has been granted entry into Early Game Access, you will receive an email informing you that youíre in, as well as where you can download the Game Client if you havenít done so already, so check your email inbox!" - Bioware

This is called a sensible idea.

"Omg, why cant i play ths game i paed for fu bw you stle my money u promisd at leest i play when i preorder" - Random ******.

This is called a 'bad idea'. The reason? Because NO ONE wants servers with uneven populations.. or to even have those servers crash for up to a week like when WoW was launched.

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!
<DecemberCrew> ..Because I don't need to inflate an epeen with wave numbers, pre-order dates or fancy collector's editions. We Live, We Love, We Pre-Order Games Late

Provos
12.16.2011 , 05:43 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GenericBox View Post
You may have. But you have paid for a product which isn't released yet.

Would you demand entry into a concert 5 days before the concert began?

There are specific rules for accessing the early release, and specific guidelines - if you fulfil the requirements, contact Customer Support. If not, ensure you have via your Account Page.

I stress again, this product is not released yet - it is a bonus to play early.
This is not a concert it is a game. I have never paid for a game that I wasn't able to play. I paid, i.e. credit card was charged two days ago. I have paid for a product I can't use.

GenericBox
12.16.2011 , 05:49 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Provos View Post
This is not a concert it is a game. I have never paid for a game that I wasn't able to play. I paid, i.e. credit card was charged two days ago. I have paid for a product I can't use.
Can't use "yet".

Just as you can't use a concert ticket the moment you buy it (or perhaps even two days later). It's called a similie.

You have purchased a product with a clear release date of the 19/20th (timezone/country depending).

If after the 20th of December you still have access issues, contact Customer Support.

If you have any confirmation you have been granted early access, but still can't access the game - also contact Customer Support.

tzagheru
12.16.2011 , 05:50 AM | #15
another dumb thread, sigh
so what if youve been charged? that doesnt mean you have priority for early access
RELEASE IS ON 20

Wrexad
12.16.2011 , 05:51 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Read the terms you nause just because they have taken $80 means nothing. Why you think your special

LordSatoh
12.16.2011 , 05:52 AM | #17
Cookie!
Peace is a lie...

Aliin
12.16.2011 , 05:54 AM | #18
Have you peeps considered that you are feeding a troll?
The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...

mmjarec
12.16.2011 , 05:54 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Hroun View Post
"Early Game Access will still be staggered, allowing blocks of players in at a time to ensure a quality experience for everyone. Once your account has been granted entry into Early Game Access, you will receive an email informing you that youíre in, as well as where you can download the Game Client if you havenít done so already, so check your email inbox!" - Bioware

This is called a sensible idea.

"Omg, why cant i play ths game i paed for fu bw you stle my money u promisd at leest i play when i preorder" - Random ******.

This is called a 'bad idea'. The reason? Because NO ONE wants servers with uneven populations.. or to even have those servers crash for up to a week like when WoW was launched.

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!
actually its really stupid when they do it and still fail, READ THE POSTS. people are getting like 5 fps when they used to get 50..

the staggering hastn done jack . i'd rather them crash the servers and nobody play than idiots that dont appreciate it playing while ppl that should have gotten their emails days ago still havent even gotten one.