Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My credit card has been charge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My credit card has been charge

Provos
12.16.2011 , 05:23 AM | #1
My credit card was charged for the game 2 days ago and I have still not been invited to the game. This is crap. Why am I not in game after I have already paid for the service. I am ticked off now. Either let me in or give me my 80 dollars back.

GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 05:25 AM | #2
Did you register your pre-order key that you got when you pre-ordered the game?

evadyugemos
12.16.2011 , 05:26 AM | #3
The game doesnt launch until the 20th bud. As long as you get in on or before the 19th. Bioware and EA have been completely faithful to there agreement with you.

GenericBox
12.16.2011 , 05:27 AM | #4
The game isn't released for another 4/5 days.

If you have pre-ordered the game, you may gain access to the early release, rolling out from when you purchased your preorder and activated your preorder code.

Hroun
12.16.2011 , 05:27 AM | #5
If you registered your pre-order on this site between now and the 8th December, you won't be in the game until later today.

If you did register the code between those times, I suggest taking the time to perhaps read the latest news. Amazing what them thaar news can tell you.
<DecemberCrew> ..Because I don't need to inflate an epeen with wave numbers, pre-order dates or fancy collector's editions. We Live, We Love, We Pre-Order Games Late

Swizzley
12.16.2011 , 05:28 AM | #6
Did you try logging into the game? Maybe you are in the early game access already, but the e-mail went to your spam folder (or some other mysterious internet black hole).

Provos
12.16.2011 , 05:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by GenericBox View Post
The game isn't released for another 4/5 days.

If you have pre-ordered the game, you may gain access to the early release, rolling out from when you purchased your preorder and activated your preorder code.
I preordered, preregged and my credit cqrd has been charged. I paid for a game I can't even play yet. They have not been faithful. I did not put the game on layaway, I paid for it.

Tadins
12.16.2011 , 05:31 AM | #8
Calm down, the games isn't out for another 4 days.

GenericBox
12.16.2011 , 05:32 AM | #9
You may have. But you have paid for a product which isn't released yet.

Would you demand entry into a concert 5 days before the concert began?

There are specific rules for accessing the early release, and specific guidelines - if you fulfil the requirements, contact Customer Support. If not, ensure you have via your Account Page.

I stress again, this product is not released yet - it is a bonus to play early.

paperbanjo
12.16.2011 , 05:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Provos View Post
I preordered, preregged and my credit cqrd has been charged. I paid for a game I can't even play yet. They have not been faithful. I did not put the game on layaway, I paid for it.
Yes, but when did you do all this? That is important.
Run away, little girl. Run away!