Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tracer missle animation?

darcolithe
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #1
I know its way to early to know if they changed the animation for tracer missles..... I really hope they did. I figure another couple of hours should have people hitting 20's I would guess.

Necrossis
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #2
Pretty sure They did not change it for launch and prob will not see a change on it for a good while seeing as they are dealing with the launch atm.

Thoinar
12.13.2011 , 10:22 AM | #3
There was a Dev post in the old thread to change the animations between fusion missile and tracermissile that basically said that they agree. (paraphrasing here, don't hold me to it!)

+ the poll had about 1600 votes shortly before forum wipe with about 88-90% of the people agreeing with the change. chances ar good we'll see a different animation.

bobafetea
12.13.2011 , 11:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Thoinar View Post
There was a Dev post in the old thread to change the animations between fusion missile and tracermissile that basically said that they agree. (paraphrasing here, don't hold me to it!)

+ the poll had about 1600 votes shortly before forum wipe with about 88-90% of the people agreeing with the change. chances ar good we'll see a different animation.
Yeah, they said they'd "take it from here." I don't think they had to time to update it yet because they were working on launch but they definitely have acknowledged that we want the change and will probably change it
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."

xyrmagus
12.13.2011 , 11:32 AM | #5
We won't know for a little while yet. Even skipping cutscenes it's probably going to take quite a few hours for people to hit 20. We should know maybe in the next 2-3 hours.
"...peace was atrophy. Only through conflict could potential be realized." -Darth Malgus

BountyFlax
12.13.2011 , 12:33 PM | #6
I am really tried of you guys winging get over it and play the game. If you don't like the tracer missile animation go play sniper These are new thread for new comments

NovaTera
12.13.2011 , 01:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BountyFlax View Post
I am really tried of you guys winging get over it and play the game. If you don't like the tracer missile animation go play sniper These are new thread for new comments
And i'm tired of people that can't make suggestion and just take w/e you throw at them. I mean what would have been the point of asking for feedbacks if we were supposed to '' shut it and just play the game'' ?

Honestly, even if i agreed with what you said, a large majority of the bounty hunter players have already stated that they want a change of animation (not mention that it has been noted by bioware ).

Personatly, I'm still looking foward if the change already was made, or actually any answer on this matter. I'm ready to make another thread to be heard again, in case they forgot us ( I ScreenShot'd last poll so i could upload it )
YaY For the animation change !
Thank you BioWare!

Thoinar
12.14.2011 , 04:01 AM | #8
bumpedibump !

can anyone who got in and maybe even reached lvl 20 tell us if they changed the animation by now ?

Drider
12.14.2011 , 05:32 AM | #9
I got to level 21 but never saw the Tracer missle animation before. If it's the animation that looks like he's shooting a rocket off his back then it is still the same.

bobafetea
12.14.2011 , 05:35 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Drider View Post
I got to level 21 but never saw the Tracer missle animation before. If it's the animation that looks like he's shooting a rocket off his back then it is still the same.
Thank you, yes it's still the same. Not surprising with BW working on the launch. Hopefully it'll be patched not long after launch
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."