Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not sure where to post this, but...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Not sure where to post this, but...

DarthFuryaan
02.29.2012 , 11:42 PM | #1
So, I have Vette maxed affection, and I did this after finishing all my story/chapters. I beat Barras played many PvP matches, then thought...oh yeah I'd like to romance my companion. I do all her side missions and get her affection to 1000....and nadda, zilch, the big 0...what the heck do you have to do to get her to marry you. Did I fail b/c I did all my chapter content before getting her affection up? Is Bioware going to fix this problem for ppl who just wanted to get to 50 fast and thought of companion story stuff as an after thought. I mean, there wasn't a guide book that said, hey once you reach 50 and complete all your chapters you can't romance your companion. So, is there something I missed or something I need to do to make this happen? I need some help here, please...thanks.

Darth-Rammstein
03.01.2012 , 12:13 AM | #2
I think if you shock colored her at the beginning of the game you cannot marry her....I could be wrong though.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Shadix
03.01.2012 , 12:14 AM | #3
You can start by putting a spoiler tag in your thread title.

Appreciated.

DarthFuryaan
02.23.2013 , 09:47 AM | #4
Still, NO dev posting, Could someone drop me a hint here? I would really like to be able to marry at least one of my companions.

hallucigenocide
02.23.2013 , 10:15 AM | #5
Spoiler

planet_J
02.23.2013 , 06:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFuryaan View Post
Still, NO dev posting, Could someone drop me a hint here? I would really like to be able to marry at least one of my companions.
You MUST flirt at every opportunity...and take off the shock collar...to romance vette...
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

DarthFuryaan
04.18.2013 , 10:30 AM | #7
I understand that what you have to do, what I was referring to was the fact that if you maxed out your affection after playing through the entire story line, it doesn't let you progress with you characters like it should. It was a known bug that never got fixed.