Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who doesn't love Torian?

Elixand
02.29.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1
seriously everything's good about him. Plus hes voiced by one of the two best voice actors on this planet:Johnny Yong Bosch.

you guys love him right?
There will always be one who uses the darkness. For as long as there is light there will always be darkness.

kittypurrpurr
03.01.2012 , 05:47 AM | #2
I adore him. He's the perfect BH companion, and best romance arc that I've played through so far. The voice acting is amazing too.

Earthmama
03.01.2012 , 06:33 AM | #3
I've just started playing a BH, specifically because of Torian and Blizz! (and cause Death from above is the coolest attack ever imo)

Vagessel
03.01.2012 , 07:18 AM | #4
Laconic
I read that they had 1.7 million, but to be honest, I'm not the least bit concerned. I'm playing the game and having a ball.

In fact, the only time I realize that I'm not having fun is when I read these boards.

Jenovan
03.01.2012 , 08:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vagessel View Post
Laconic
Ha, well-played.

I've heard a few grumbles about him, mostly being a kid and looking like Bieber, or possibly being useless as a DPS (YMMV widely), but he's got his fans My BH is (finally) wrapping up Act I so I'll get to meet him soon... been waiting for that since beta!

P.S. OP, who is the other best voice actor? XD
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Elixand
03.01.2012 , 07:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
Ha, well-played.

I've heard a few grumbles about him, mostly being a kid and looking like Bieber, or possibly being useless as a DPS (YMMV widely), but he's got his fans My BH is (finally) wrapping up Act I so I'll get to meet him soon... been waiting for that since beta!

P.S. OP, who is the other best voice actor? XD
Liam O'brien check out lezards laugh on youtube just think how good he'd be voicing a empire guy.
There will always be one who uses the darkness. For as long as there is light there will always be darkness.

Meira_Arirai
03.01.2012 , 08:18 PM | #7
Other best VA? Steve Blum, maybe? He's done a similar breadth of work in video games/English anime dubs.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

NessusFett
03.01.2012 , 08:21 PM | #8
TBH he seemed pretty lame to me...
I was still using mako though. My bh merc was too squishy to go without the healer and pulled to much aggro for a tank to be useful...

especially a one piloted by AI
Random Acts Of Violence

PVE & PVP :|: CASUAL FUN ENVIRONMENT :|: MATURE SW FANS
"You can only run... but you'll only die tired." -
RECRUITING DDeluxe Owner

DarthPunitor
03.01.2012 , 08:23 PM | #9
i love him as a tank for my merc. Also love dressing him up in little mando gear. But Mako will always be my favorite romanceable for the bh
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Kiralai
03.01.2012 , 08:35 PM | #10
I essentially adore every single companion I've got as a BH. Well, except Skadge maybe. Though I don't have him yet, so I can't say for sure... I do know that I break into a smile every single time Blizz or Gault want to talk to me. And Mako's like the sister my BH never had. :')

But yes, Torian is amazing. Dat Johnny Yong Bosch! Mandalorians are always cool though. And I daresay, female BH's first flirt with him is arguably the coolest flirt in the game.
"True mastery is to feel the flames of your passion, to dance with the fire, to live in it, to fully embrace the primal forces of destruction and creation, and not be burned to a cinder, to survive and prosper because you loved the flame, used the flame, but did not allow yourself to be consumed by it; this is greatness; this is Sith."