Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game sequels that should have been made.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Game sequels that should have been made.

TJBartlemus
03.03.2012 , 01:34 PM | #31
Also if you want a Star Wars Battlefield 3 here are sites to help support for the game.

http://www.battlefront3.net/

http://www.gwtor.com/

Lots of people want a third game so please help support!!!!!
Qui-Gon Jinn
The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent.

Darth_Urtani
03.03.2012 , 03:00 PM | #32
Rogue Squadron/Tie Fighter, Republic Commando 2, KotOR 3, Battlefront 3.
CE VIP

-kobie-
03.03.2012 , 06:27 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
TFU 3 just because they ended it on such a cliffhanger, I wanna know what happens next.
Ugh. TFU 2 was one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.
Barrahm/Loora/Tylarr
The Arkanus Legacy
The Harbinger

angrydurf
03.03.2012 , 06:48 PM | #34
KOTOR 2 (I really can't count the obsidian {Redacted}. It was ok on it's own but did not feel like KOTOR to me) I would love to see KOTOR given the Mass Effect treatment of a complete story arc. The ending of KOTOR was such a beautiful cliffhanger.

X-Wing VS. TIE 2 (4? since it was already basically X-Wing 3) I loved those games so much. I don't do flight sims and I went out and bought a serial joystick just for this. (And I've dated myself)
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the spritual successor to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, also made by BioWare, and not any other game.

StarXchaser
03.03.2012 , 09:14 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Verloc_Krieg View Post
Republic Commando 2 or better yet Imperial Commando
This, just this. I honestly think Republic Commando was one of the most solid FPSs ever made, one of the most fun, and the only real thing wrong with it is that it was too damn short. Well ok, that, and maybe the AI was suspect at times.

I never fully understood why they never made a sequel to this game. It garnered universal acclaim from critics, Star Wars fans, and people in general. In fact, the only people I've ever met that did not like the game are people who do not like FPSs or Squad-based gameplay. It wasn't a huge title when it released, but that was because it was going up against some major competition at the time. But I do believe it sold well enough to garner enough attention and cash for a sequel.

Akento
03.04.2012 , 07:30 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by FalcoLombardi View Post
Jedi Power Battles 2
Haha man i feel so old now that i saw that! I remember playing the first one from way back in the day. Using the force to have the lightsaber fly around you. That was awesome. I would so want a second one.

I'd also love to see.

Battlefront 3
Jedi Knight 4
Empire at War 2 (Or a Star Wars RTS that is made by the guys who do the Total War series)

And i'd love to see an FPS like Battlefield set in the star wars universe.\

Forgot Republic Commando.... I'd love to see a second game.
"The dead never lie."