Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agent Companions

Wandur
12.16.2011 , 05:13 AM | #1
I decided to bring the info I've gathered during the SWtOR withdrawal from beta to EGA on companions to here. Some may find it quite useful and I'm sure a lot already know most of it or have a site they'll go to and check if they need the info.

The following info is for lazy people like myself that prefer having one site to go to for their information instead of a million

For each Imperial Agent companion I'll list their possible role, the gear they can use, their personality, what they like/dislike, if it's possible to romance them and who the voice actor was.

Note: This list may not be up to date, if you notice any errors please let me know so I can update it. If you have any suggestions about adding other info or in general, please leave a comment.

And last but not least, I'll put this in a spoiler because it a) kinda is a spoiler and b) the list is huge.

Spoiler

Something to keep in mind when getting a new companion is, that they usually don't have much equipment. So make sure to save some good stuff for them if you want to switch.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Up-to-date
Update: Added their locations and at what level you may get 'em, also added info on Doctor Lokin (thanks to John-Gerald)
Update 2: Changed some info on Lokins transformation since I can not confirm that he can tank. Also added a hint about their gear (thanks to Darthgrace)
Update 3: Took the tank info about Doc Lokin out, because it's outdated and/or just not true. Also added Kaliyos possible abilities as a test, if people like that, I'll add it to every class. The ability info is from torhead.com so that credit goes to them
Update 4: Changed the romance info to a simple yes or no, since apparently the restrictions are either outdated or simply false. Also updated the crewskill bonuses on Scorpio, thanks for reminding me to Nessirin

Now if a mod could move this to the general Imperial Agent forums instead of here, that would be awesome (I even say please!)
Good players don't complain, they adjust and improve.

dudafett
12.16.2011 , 07:04 AM | #2
its a bit disappointing we dont have a companion with cybertech bonus...

Ldyshecat
12.16.2011 , 04:32 PM | #3
Makes me sad that they don't have a romance for a dark sided female. I"m going to be loveless

A_Reaver
12.17.2011 , 01:13 AM | #4
This should just be under IA not operative

Why there are 2 light side romances and not 2 dark side romances is beyond me. If anything every single empire class should have one for each.
Imperial Medic

scrynen
12.17.2011 , 02:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by A_Reaver View Post
This should just be under IA not operative

Why there are 2 light side romances and not 2 dark side romances is beyond me. If anything every single empire class should have one for each.
Edit: nm, you were talking about female romance.

Crawler
12.17.2011 , 04:26 AM | #6
i wonder.. if you follow dark path can you normally use light followers and jsut "bribe" them with gifts? or they simply wont join you ?

Victoris
12.17.2011 , 06:48 AM | #7
Around what level does Scorpio come into play? And based on past experiences is Scorpio a more effective tank than kaliyo?
Been using the R2D2 notification ringtone since 2004

linbel
12.18.2011 , 09:44 AM | #8
oh that is a bot disappointing, only one romance possible for female toons and that one light sided.

seems a bit unfair really

John-Gerald
12.18.2011 , 12:51 PM | #9
You might want to add where (and at what level) you will find them.

Spoiler

DrekorSilverfang
12.18.2011 , 01:06 PM | #10
Quote:
oh that is a bot disappointing, only one romance possible for female toons and that one light sided.

seems a bit unfair really
Eh dark/light sided doesn't really matter. It's their base personalities that matter more. I'm full light (Light III now!) with Kaliyo(listed as "dark") and she agrees with nearly everything I do.