Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jugger dps offhand

Kaelzus
02.29.2012 , 07:36 PM | #1
Tionese Weaponmaster's Power Generator
Binds on Pickup
Shield Generator
Total Stats:
+83 Strength
+68 Endurance
+40 Accuracy Rating
+61 Critical Rating

Columi Weaponmaster's Power Generator
Binds on Pickup
Shield Generator
Total Stats:
+80 Strength
+93 Endurance
+48 Accuracy Rating
+77 Critical Rating

Rakata Weaponmaster's Power Generator
Binds on Pickup
Shield Generator
Total Stats:
+85 Strength
+98 Endurance
+82 Critical Rating
+51 Surge Rating

Really? And they fixed the rakata weapons now marauder has this in the offhand.

The Oath of Ragnos
Binds on Pickup
Melee Off Hand
306.0-459.0 Energy Damage (Rating 140)
Durability: 200/200
Total Stats:
+89 Power
+122 Strength
+105 Endurance
+51 Accuracy Rating

So can the swtor crew fix the gerators?

IronScarlet
02.29.2012 , 09:15 PM | #2
Ive beed saying this for awhile are focus off-hand is terriable compared to a shield and istill lower than a off-hand of a maurader.

I think the main fix for Dps jugg at start is there off hand stat. it need to be boosted In my opinion alittle bit higher than a maurader. Just becasue right now a dps jugg is squishyer than a maurader.

maybe more end with the same stregth stat as a maruader of even if its power stat whould be better than now..

Also they need to fix shields to help out more in pvp. They are useless right now in pvp.

A Shield needs to be a range mitigration tool. That would would solve the melee to range defiscate right now.

Kaelzus
02.29.2012 , 10:43 PM | #3
The main bug for jugg dps is, he use onehand lightsaber like twohand and receives no bonus from it, like a talent "weapon dmg 25% or 50%". Assassins have the twohanded saber.

JamieM
03.01.2012 , 06:02 AM | #4
I completely agree with this, why are our OH generators so low? It seems outrageous that MArauders get the bonus of essentially another Rakata saber in their off hand while we make do with an item with over a third less strength on it. There should ba a bonus to using a single saber - I know that marauders already have a slight penalty for using two sabers but the increased strength and damage from 2 sabers more than makes up for that.

It annoys me because this will just sit on the forums and we will likely never get a dev response on this - even just to simply explain the reasoning behind such a perceived disparity in the itemisation between marauders and dps juggernauts in this regard.

Kaelzus
03.01.2012 , 12:38 PM | #5
Yeah they will never answer that, cool story. That's why blizz have 10 million players.
All we can do is wait for a new patch with new raid/itens, and well balanced itens.

*Man did u saw the rakata chest bug for all sithwarriors?

Rakata Weaponmaster's Vest
Binds on Pickup
Chest
645 Armor (Rating 140)
Durability: 100/100
Total Stats:
+99 Strength
+108 Endurance
+74 Critical Rating
+51 Accuracy Rating
Requires Level 50
Requires Medium Armor

and

Rakata Vindicator's Chestguard
Binds on Pickup
Chest
861 Armor (Rating 140)
Durability: 120/120
Total Stats:
+99 Strength
+108 Endurance
+74 Critical Rating
+51 Accuracy Rating
Requires Level 50
Requires Heavy Armor

This chests with tank armoring is a complete fail. We have the wait one might armor 25 from soa to use an orange item has bis, such fail.