Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In the Shadows - A Smuggler's Tale

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
In the Shadows - A Smuggler's Tale

silvershadows
04.03.2012 , 09:06 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by RepublicGurl View Post
So awesome! You got Doc's character spot on! He's one of my fave companions, and I love the bickering between him and Kira.

Please tell me he'll be in a sequel??

If Jedi Master Isad'ia appears, so will Doc. After all, he's not about to let her go after Darth Umbral alone again!

One of my favorite little things in this story was Kira calling him "Archie" - I had planned that from the very beginning and couldn't wait to find a spot to stick it in there
IllusiaApocalypsaAvatia
JuggernautMercenaryAssassin
Project Mayhem
The Ebon Hawk

silvershadows
04.03.2012 , 09:10 AM | #32
Finished Mandalorian Vacation 20 minutes ago, getting ready to post it It's even longer than this one, by 5 pages even!

Next on my agenda is the sequel to In the Shadows - whether or not Lillian appears in it I haven't decided. I'm thinking I'm likely to focus more on the feud between Darth Umbral and Jedi Master Isad'ia.
IllusiaApocalypsaAvatia
JuggernautMercenaryAssassin
Project Mayhem
The Ebon Hawk

melquack
04.26.2012 , 03:51 AM | #33
I read your story last night before bed, and wanted to wait till I was more awake to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a great addition to the storylines of all of the characters involved. It would be a great way to get Corso and his Female Smuggler back into more story together too.

I'm really looking forward to more from you. I'm going to wait on the Mandalorian story as my BH hasn't got quite far enough to get Torian as a companion, but look forward to reading it when their story has progressed. Thanks again for sharing this. I feel like I'm not being flowery enough in my praise really. I found your story through the I Love Corso thread. I haven't posted over there yet as I wanted to read through the whole thread before I do, and I'm currently spending more of my free time playing the game than reading the boards.

Thanks again for a great read and for feeding my Corso addiction.

Mel

ekimmak
04.28.2012 , 11:24 PM | #34
Very nice. Now I'm tempted to write my own story about my Sith's trials in the academy.

AnandaRhiannon
02.10.2013 , 08:19 AM | #35
Many, many thanks for writing this! I loved seeing more adventures set in one of my favorite game universes! Of course, as always I want more.......... Your take on the characters is wonderful! Sincerely, Teresa