Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Baras VS Darth Thanaton

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Darth Baras VS Darth Thanaton

Revan-the-knight
02.29.2012 , 02:57 PM | #1
So who would win, The Fat and Scheming Master of the Sith Warriors, Darth Baras, OR the Skinny Old Guy that gives you a bunch of trouble as a Inquisitor, Darth Thanaton, Discuss!

hadoken
02.29.2012 , 03:21 PM | #2
Thanaton IMO, Baras never struck me as much of a fighter.

gammaween
02.29.2012 , 04:06 PM | #3
Baras should EAT Thanaton... litterally

TawClaw
02.29.2012 , 08:10 PM | #4
(Just for reference, I've played both stories to 50)

It depends on the circumstances.

If it were a 1 on 1 cage match duel, Darth Thanaton would win hands down. Baras just isn't as lethal with his fighting skills or the force as Thanaton. Thanaton would lightning the ***** out of Baras before he could do a thing.

If it were like a war, it would be a much better fight. Baras has a wide network of spies, operatives, lackies, etc. He has the power base and intelligence to lead this power base. Thanaton also has many supporters, but perhaps not the scheming wit of Baras. This could go either way, but in the end I would put my money on Baras.
KILLER: 80% Achiever: 73% Explorer: 27% Socializer: 20%
Acolyte of The Dark
My Chains Are Broken
The Force Shall Free Me

Ardim
02.29.2012 , 10:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TawClaw View Post
(Just for reference, I've played both stories to 50)

It depends on the circumstances.

If it were a 1 on 1 cage match duel, Darth Thanaton would win hands down. Baras just isn't as lethal with his fighting skills or the force as Thanaton. Thanaton would lightning the ***** out of Baras before he could do a thing.

If it were like a war, it would be a much better fight. Baras has a wide network of spies, operatives, lackies, etc. He has the power base and intelligence to lead this power base. Thanaton also has many supporters, but perhaps not the scheming wit of Baras. This could go either way, but in the end I would put my money on Baras.
I agree with this post.

Baras ate enough Dark Side cookies to give him the Cookie Protection buff though (The Dark Side does have cookies after all . Lol just kidding about this.)
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Rumplea
02.29.2012 , 11:41 PM | #6
Darth Baras because of "RRRRRAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!"
█||||||||()█Ξ████████████████████████████████████████)

Revan-the-knight
03.01.2012 , 12:33 AM | #7
Alright so currently 4-1 To Baras

Philweasel
03.01.2012 , 06:32 AM | #8
Well Baras is no slouch in combat, but yeah, he's likely not up to Thanaton's level. As said, if Thanaton can take Baras off guard he's got this, if Baras has time to make this political... yeah, he can comfortably play Thanaton off the field.

Grabemx
03.01.2012 , 10:01 AM | #9
Lord Draahg is tougher then Baras.
BOOM HEADSHOT

lollermittens
03.01.2012 , 01:14 PM | #10
Thanaton, hands down:

Spoiler

These are just a few of the reasons why I think Thanaton > Baras.