Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alignment Points Bugged

PhatZpu
12.16.2011 , 05:01 AM | #1
I've been playing an Inquisitor and I've chosen every Dark Side option available and I've only been getting DS points from the "mission complete/choose your reward" boxes, but any time there isn't a box, nada. I checked regularly after I noticed I was lvl 15 and still neutral alignment (in beta, my Warrior was already Dark Side Tier 2 at this point!). Is anyone else having this issue?
- Fractured Empire -
Check us out!

Doobyman
12.16.2011 , 05:02 AM | #2
Don't you get them when you complete the quest line? Not after every conversation.

Darcor
12.16.2011 , 05:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Doobyman View Post
Don't you get them when you complete the quest line? Not after every conversation.
You do. That way you can always abandon the quest and redo it if you chose the wrong option. All DS/LS points, including in flashpoints, are given once you hand in the quest.

Doobyman
12.16.2011 , 05:04 AM | #4
Yeah I thought so.

PhatZpu
12.16.2011 , 05:05 AM | #5
I'll have to keep an eye on it when the servers come back up. I just finished the mask quest in the revanite camp and gave it to the pureblood for DS points (saw the thingie pop up on the bottom of the screen) and it didn't change in my character sheet. I'll see if maybe all the DS choices in the revanite storyline accumulate when I finish it later.
- Fractured Empire -
Check us out!