Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with Ventrilo

Turivion
12.16.2011 , 04:59 AM | #1
Hi,

I normally play using Ventrilo soft for talk with friends, but I don't know why, when I use a key for talk it doesn't run while game is running. Do you have any idea for why does it occurs? and any solution?

Thanks

Flamingtable
12.16.2011 , 05:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Turivion View Post
Hi,

I normally play using Ventrilo soft for talk with friends, but I don't know why, when I use a key for talk it doesn't run while game is running. Do you have any idea for why does it occurs? and any solution?

Thanks
Right click your ventrilo icon when you're running the game and click "run as administrator".

That should do the trick.

BBH_NoKz
12.16.2011 , 05:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Flamingtable View Post
Right click your ventrilo icon when you're running the game and click "run as administrator".

That should do the trick.
This is exactly what I had to do as well. So it is confirmed, working.

| i5 2500K @ 5GHz | Asus P8Z68-V | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | OCZ Vertex III 120GB SSD |
| 3 Seagate 1.5TB Drives | Dual MSI GTX 560TI Hawk @ 1GHz (SLI) | CM690 II Advance |

LordSahl
12.16.2011 , 05:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Turivion View Post
Hi,

Thanks
Run as admin.
▒╬╬╬╬╬╬║()█████████████████████████████)
If you are not with me, then you're my enemy

cycao
12.16.2011 , 07:16 AM | #5
this problem is starting to bug me. Wednesday when i started playing i had this same issue. one of my guild mates said i have to run as administrator on vent and ToR and after a few attempts and a fast un install and re install of vent it worked. Yesterday when i logged back on the problem was back and i could not fix it this time. someone said something that it may be a problem with my realtek sound driver since i have windows 7 and ideas?