Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zenith fanclub

kalarigamerchic
02.29.2012 , 10:38 AM | #1
Okay so I've read several good threads about companions either with like or dislike of them. And I have seen a trend that I find myself apart of. Most of us female consular's and even a few males who want this option are looking at our resident Balmoran bad boy. Lets face it to most he comes across as a gruff sociopath but there is honestly more to him then that. As you travel with him if you are lucky enough to get ensnared by his personality from the beginning like I have you will see a change in him as you go along.

Sure he may not always agree with your choices as a Jedi but in time he starts seeing a different path then a blood soaked one. I have not been lucky enough to cap him out yet working on it but I have received positive posts that doing so will be rewarding. Earning his trust having him open up about the person closest to him really showed me the more tender side. And lets face it the man is hot. His voice got me from the beginning even though he was rather curt upon the first contact with him.

I am definitely in the hopes that he becomes romance-able in the future. So I put this thread for all the Zenith fans to share their love of his nature and quirks.

Some of the off the wall things he says makes me smile to including the gag reference when we baby sit that one alien dude on Voss. All of this and more make me apart of the Zenith Fanclub.
Enter My Den for a fun Podcast
I am not evil I am morally obtuse, Chaotic Neutral 4life

Join the Zenith Fanclub

AetherShanty
02.29.2012 , 10:43 AM | #2
Haha I was waiting for this and this close > < to doing it myself!

Signing in!

People are missing out on his sarcasm, I level my Sage with a friend and we're always laughing at the stuff he comes out with during cutscenes, one on Voss in particular
Spoiler

Lets do a whip round and pay Troy Baker ourselves to voice a romance arc!

kalarigamerchic
02.29.2012 , 11:00 AM | #3
Id invest some money to have him read lines that finally get Zenith in romance mode for sure. I just keep waiting to be swept up by him lol.

Join the Zenith Fanclub

AetherShanty
02.29.2012 , 11:09 AM | #4
Haha yeah, you and me both, you will get a handshake, but for someone like Zenith that's almost like a marriage proposal right? Surely! lol

I was thinking about what you said somewhere else and him being the Sage's balance and you're spot on, he keeps my girls feet on the ground, none of the others do that, mutual trust and respect here..perfect relationship, perfect couple, I could so write that arc lol

eldelphia
02.29.2012 , 03:46 PM | #5
I don't mean to be rude to Iresso but man he's dull. He really is. I'm doing his quests and it's giving him a bit more of a personality but he's just boring. Pleasant and dull. I don't really get why a Consular would be into him, no matter who they are.

Zenith is a much more interesting character and would make a much more interesting romance option. Theran is (to quote a fellow forum-visitor) 'holosexual' and honestly the least attractive character I've met... I love my lizard but I don't wanna love my lizard... So it's straitlaced and well behaved for my Sage. The Jedi Council would approve.
Mexi [Sage] ~ Ari'th [Scoundrel] ~ Eldy [Commando]
Formerly ICE Breaker now Corellian Run - Drunken Jedi Masters

Onager
02.29.2012 , 09:13 PM | #6
I'm a dude, and I have no romantic interest in Zenith, but he (along with Qyzen) are pretty much it as far as companions who aren't walking fantasy tropes. Tharan not quite as much as Iresso and Nadia but again, I'm a dude, so I don't have to put up with his more annoying side.

Mechanically his single target DPS is blistering, and throwing some randomly won hard mode drops on him makes him terrifyingly effective in the art of gourd popping. Nadia usually ends up outgearing him over time just because of her gear synergy with you, but there's quite a few fights that plainly favor ranged over melee.

Add me to the fanclub. No jomo.
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

kalarigamerchic
03.01.2012 , 01:24 PM | #7
I love seeing the replies and I agree about him being good dps to. I have him geared out been hunting mod pieces for him studying how to raise his effectiveness with cunning and not taking the pieces offered in end rewards unless they are modifiable. He almost has as much mod gear as my sage. His helmet, top body armor gloves and riffle are all modified gear so I can upgrade them at leisure and use my planet tokens to do so after I get my gear done. It helps him do more damage and keeps the focus off my sage depending on how I position us.

Im currently running around Corelia with him and hes in imperial butt kicking heaven lol.

Join the Zenith Fanclub

Mirandel
03.01.2012 , 02:42 PM | #8
Count me in For my build he is the perfect companion (Tharan is needed sometimes but have not used him for a long time). Love Zenith's sarcastic remarks like one with Esh-Ka, when it's all dramatic and you have to choose your name to be known among Esh-Ka. And Zenith sais something like "so much fuss over a code name" turning drama to laugh...

There are times when you might want him to be a bit more friendly (Like when on line "...if your friend will sacrifice everything for you" he answers "don't look at me") but still like him.

Do not think though that with so much voice acting involved we have a chance to se him or any other existing companion romance-able. Which is a shame, really.

kalarigamerchic
03.02.2012 , 10:34 AM | #9
It would have been nice if he would have been the second romance option or the only romance option. No offense to Felix I just cannot see myself ever looking at him after meeting Zenith first. I refuse to click on any flirt options with Iresso I just can't find any interest in that. But Zenith I can listen to him even when he is grumpy which really is lessening with affection. He likes to keep me apprised when I click on him now lol.

Join the Zenith Fanclub

Kaesoron
03.02.2012 , 12:11 PM | #10
Sign me up too! Although I dont think he's a very good fit for my build/playstyle but I found myself doing exactly as he says at the end of Balmorra
Spoiler
hehe.

Up untill then I have found it difficult to be a darksided Consular.
Walk Tall and Shake the Heavens
Beware.. I edit my posts a lot :P