Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Predictions regarding the most popular crafting skill?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Predictions regarding the most popular crafting skill?

Tegelsten
12.13.2011 , 07:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Blodhren View Post
Never tinkered with biochem in either beta invite- what sort of reusable consumables we talking about?
Things like these: Reusable Compact Medpac
Biochem-users only, I've heard.

Vicelance
12.13.2011 , 07:16 AM | #12
While those reusable medpacs and stims would be nice having to keep Biochem in order to use them means I will most likely go with arms or cybertech. Crafting a speeder would be nice especially if it's better than anyone you can find at stores.
||||||()Ξ██████████████████████████████)

FeroxOptimus
12.13.2011 , 07:22 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
Reusable medkits, reusable stat boots (I believe its 90 to primary stat, and something like 40 to a 2ndary stat), reusable short-term massive boosts (e.g. 500 to a 2ndary stat for 15 secs), as well as implants.
The numbers arent nearly that high but biochem does make some amazing stuff

FeroxOptimus
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vicelance View Post
While those reusable medpacs and stims would be nice having to keep Biochem in order to use them means I will most likely go with arms or cybertech. Crafting a speeder would be nice especially if it's better than anyone you can find at stores.
Ive only found one schematic for a speeder on all the sites ive checked. I doubt itll be better than all the other speeders. but there would be a great deal of prestige for having it

DarthNoruk
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #15
I agree that I think it'll be based on what classes people are playing. For instance a person playing an Inquisitor isn't likely to need Biochem but instead would use Synthweavig to create their early gear.

RagNoRock
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by FeroxOptimus View Post
Actually, they kidna do get that high >_>

CornTheHolio
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #17
Probably Artifice(Crystals for sabers and i think Blasters)

Fredbob
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #18
Biochem is useful for everyone really, but I think people will be tempted by the idea of crafting zepics they can use, so you'll see a lot of artificing from force users etc -certainly early on

FeroxOptimus
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #19
Biochem will be useful for every single class, especially for all the implants. Other than that artifice will be great for force users as it makes MUCH more than just crystals and lightsabers. Synthweaving will be very nice once you have recipes for moddable armor (also it makes all three classes of armor so it can be useful to any force user).

cybertech will make a FEW things that every class can use but is much more useful to non force users. and then obviously armormech and armstech will be solely for ur non force users.

Good Luck everyone!

mechiah
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by FeroxOptimus View Post
oh, they get that high.