Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forced to romance Aric Jorgan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Forced to romance Aric Jorgan?

Endigo
03.01.2012 , 02:49 PM | #11
Well, you must have done something. My level 42 female Trooper has had no issues like this. Did you give him a lot of courting gifts? Aric is at 6000 affection now. I gave him weapon and military gifts only.

Elara is a chatterbox, the other day she got all excited over saving a few minutes on paperwork. Aric sticks to military and ops chat mostly. Tanno sulks in the cargo hold and M1 recites Republic chatter all day. And Yunn meditates in the engine room, how he drowns out the engine noise is still a mystery.

Ohnoto
03.01.2012 , 02:53 PM | #12
You made some previous choices that implied you were pursuing a romance option with Aric. My Trooper is also female, but I chose to go a different way with him. At one point, when the first "Flirt" option appeared, I chose "Let's keep this professional" and haven't seen any romance options that I can remember.
Community Admin - TorCommunity
News, Guides, Forums, Character Profiles, and more.

va_wanderer
03.01.2012 , 02:57 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Endigo View Post
And Yunn meditates in the engine room, how he drowns out the engine noise is still a mystery.
The engine noise IS Yuun's mantra, you know.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

Endigo
03.01.2012 , 07:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by va_wanderer View Post
The engine noise IS Yuun's mantra, you know.
Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

For a bug he has a rather cool outlook on life.

Pheebe
03.01.2012 , 07:40 PM | #15
Well it's obvious that no fertile female would be able to resist his manly feline charms.. so really it's quite realistic from a roleplay kind of view - whether you appreciate him or not him as a male player is a different and completely irrelevant story ^-^

va_wanderer
03.02.2012 , 11:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Endigo View Post
Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

For a bug he has a rather cool outlook on life.
Sure does. I was quite happy meeting him on Hoth, he's the most "alien" companion but surprisingly sociable.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

TripleDaddy
03.02.2012 , 07:28 PM | #17
Close your eyes and think of the Republic.

AcidQueen
03.03.2012 , 04:22 AM | #18
Honestly, I am of the opinion that if you don't like Jorgan then you've CLEARLY never been owned by a cat (or, for that matter, watched "Psych").

He reminds me very much of Chancellor Merlin Liao, a cat that owned me several years ago--he was very much about "sticking to regs" and having things done in an orderly, timely, and Merlin-approved manner, but beneath all that he was a big softie who liked getting skritched behind the ears and under the chin.

Jorgan is like Merlin....except if you piss Jorgan off he'll grump at you and give you a displeased expression, rather than waiting for you to fall asleep and skullf*cking you.

Which is what Merlin did.

maradigamer
03.03.2012 , 04:37 AM | #19
Not a furry, by any means. Hell, I don't even like my guys hairy, but the voice actor for Aric has a sexy damn voice.

AcidQueen
03.03.2012 , 07:04 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by maradigamer View Post
Not a furry, by any means. Hell, I don't even like my guys hairy, but the voice actor for Aric has a sexy damn voice.
He plays Det. Carlton Lassiter on the show "Psych" (which you can watch online at usanetwork.com).

What's really funny is that if you gave Tim Omundson (the actor) cat-eye contacts, canines, and covered him in short brown fur he would look uncannily like Jorgan.

Well, *I* think it's funny anyway.