Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fat Man Server population limit concern

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
The Fat Man Server population limit concern

SidisAxis
12.16.2011 , 04:41 AM | #1
A little concerned about population limit on "The Fatman" server . Don't get me wrong i am happy alot of people are playing on the server our guild decided to go with , but at the same time i would like to be able to play on the server i choose lol . Last night i got hit twice with wait times , 1st one 35min and the 2nd one 50min .

I was just wondering if there are any plans to up the limit on some of the more populated servers , has at the moment there is probably only 40-50% of the population playing the game and its already hard to log in .

Thank you for your time.

DarthBlackwood
12.16.2011 , 04:42 AM | #2
Dude. It's a new MMO and the bulk of the playerbase aren't even playing yet. Servers are all going to be ridiculous. And I love fatman. Just don't log off. XD
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
Quote: Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post
Because midiclorians were just a joke Yoda was playing on Qui-gon that got out of hand.

kanechart
12.16.2011 , 04:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SidisAxis View Post
A little concerned about population limit on "The Fatman" server . Don't get me wrong i am happy alot of people are playing on the server our guild decided to go with , but at the same time i would like to be able to play on the server i choose lol . Last night i got hit twice with wait times , 1st one 35min and the 2nd one 50min .

I was just wondering if there are any plans to up the limit on some of the more populated servers , has at the moment there is probably only 40-50% of the population playing the game and its already hard to log in .

Thank you for your time.
This is happening on many servers. It's been out 2-3 days now. It's your choice to pick the least populated server or to keep playing there.
Server: The Harbinger (NA)
Faction: The Empire
Character Name: Playground
Youtube Lets Play Series: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8723272

SidisAxis
12.16.2011 , 05:22 AM | #4
It's kinda sad you guys think I am being negative has I am not. I love this game that's why I preordered the 1st couple hours i was able to. But unfortunately I can't log in 24 hours a day (wish I could) and I don't want to switch servers for I know a good 150-200 people on this server from a pass game (long live blood fin).
So now that I explained it better to you two I was simply asking a question , hoping to get an answer.

GenericBox
12.16.2011 , 05:28 AM | #5
It was an 8 hour wait to get into WoW servers back in the day.

Patience is a virtue.

SidisAxis
12.16.2011 , 05:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GenericBox View Post
It was an 8 hour wait to get into WoW servers back in the day.

Patience is a virtue.
Don't worry about WoW there being force choked has we speak I seen there updating there expertise system again looks an awful like swtors frame (lawl)

Hi_Im_A_Sith
12.16.2011 , 05:48 AM | #7
It said the that it was a 5 minute wait to get onto Lord Adraas. I gave up after an hour.

iamxtreme
12.16.2011 , 05:54 AM | #8
I wanted to start a new topic to discuss this issue but for some reason I cannot search through threads and when I try to start a new topic, my "TITLE" area is blued out and I cant type anything there.

I am a little concerned about this Queue as well.. were going to pay $15 a month to stare at our computer screen while we sit on the back burner? Release hasnt even started yet.. there are thousands of people still waiting to play their first day and they will spend their time looking at hours of waiting? Yesterday was a 45 min wait.. I am gonna be a tad grumpy about it since I dont have all the time in the world to play.. im hoping this is a very temporary situation..
Now im not saying that the whole world is full of stupid people..
All im saying is lets remove the warning labels off of everything and lets see what happens

LordSatoh
12.16.2011 , 05:58 AM | #9
That is bad?

we have 1:30 for Tomb Of Freedon Nad

And I am happy! Server full means lotsa PvP
Just give it time and play on some other one for now. That's what I am doing when queue is too big.
Peace is a lie...

xhazx
12.16.2011 , 05:00 PM | #10
Server pop increase or free charecter transfers