Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic's most wanted?

WinKillifa
02.28.2012 , 05:16 PM | #1
Who's down to complete the heroic mission?

Name: Grigonn
Lv. : 11

Xanikk
02.28.2012 , 05:56 PM | #2
Come on. Do you really expect us to know what server you play on?

You would have much better luck in general chat on your character. Better yet, if you can't find anyone to do the heroic mission, skip it. They are generally not worth waiting around to find people to do if it takes too much time.

Steelyeye
02.28.2012 , 06:39 PM | #3
Have yet to see a heroic that I could not do in less than 20 mintues. It just takes 3 to 4 hours to find a group.
"The first thing an agent develops is an immunity to guilt" Rassad, Imperial Intelligence - (Ebon Hawk)

Jacobusb
02.28.2012 , 06:41 PM | #4
you are soo worried about a heroic quest at lvl 11 that you feel the need to post on the forums about it? just skip it, or look in general.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

GalenDurron
02.28.2012 , 11:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WinKillifa View Post
Who's down to complete the heroic mission?

Name: Grigonn
Lv. : 11
First off, you need to put which server your on, however I wouldn't bother doing that because as the others have stated, at level 11 you don't need to worry about it, and not to mention as has aleady been said, ask in general chat. Coruscant is always populated and if you spend even 20 minutes asking, you should be able to find people to do it with you. Wait till you get to Balmorra and Hoth...finding a heroic group there is like pulling teeth.
There is no emotion (except Love, that's ok); there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.

Aritok
02.29.2012 , 02:45 AM | #6
Here, me, i am.
Name: Not
LV: 13.

Just invite me.