Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seriously Do something about the Security

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Seriously Do something about the Security

darkdesertwolf
12.16.2011 , 04:32 AM | #11
Really? What part of I am being asked security questions that I NEVER ONCE SET, when I have my five questions and answers written down right in front of me makes it MY error? In fact, the only way i was able to get in was to use a different PC and then it asked me the right question. I got in, set up my authenticator, went to check/edit my security questions and WHOA LOOKIE THERE... the Honeymoon question is NOT in the list of my security questions, yet it asked me that question on login.

Yall need to stop licking BW's boots, sucking up on an internet forum doesn't even give you E-Peen increases. BW has acknowledged that this is a bug in older posts during beta.

Necrotoad
12.16.2011 , 04:46 AM | #12
during beta? older posts?

Like I said, there was a post about this

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...p?t=645&page=6

Agree or disagree I don't care. Have answered the questions a ridiculous amount of times and has worked for me...Shall count myself lucky

Ravelle
12.16.2011 , 05:28 AM | #13
I also had the security question problem, kept saying my answer was incorrect and kept asking me the same question. After a week of resetting my password 20 times and retrying my security answer and mailing back and forth with the support I suddenly was able to log in, it didn't even ask for a security answer. I immediately changed my questions and answers and made a screen shot of it.

I'm not sure if the customer support fixed my account since I didn't get a mail saying they did or that the system fixed itself somehow.

What I suggest is having patience and keep trying every day.