Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Maintenance until 12pm.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Server Maintenance until 12pm.

MarcoGouveia
12.16.2011 , 04:13 AM | #1
guys this is rediculous.

Why is the EU maintenance scheduled around the US one, you could easily make it earlier. honestly the US will get in essentially when they wake up yet half the day in the EU is wasted.

please can someone just look into it, 10pm i could undesrtand i've had that in other mmo's so you don't really notice it but midday is just silly.

thompkinsbrian
12.16.2011 , 04:16 AM | #2
well they did say it was based on the lowest play times they have seen so far. most people playing video games typically takes place after work/school. It coming up at 1200 GMT seems like a perfectly good time to me.

Sucks for me personally because all the server maintence times they have scheduled, happen during the times i can actually play

gt-orphan
12.16.2011 , 04:19 AM | #3
Wednesday 1am -4am seems more ideal
╬╬╬╬╬╬╣♦█╡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Kittania
12.16.2011 , 04:19 AM | #4
Everyday im smuggeling

FoE_Paranoid
12.16.2011 , 04:20 AM | #5
It is CST because their Office is in Austin Texas. Which is CST.

pipuk
12.16.2011 , 04:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by gt-orphan View Post
Wednesday 1am -4am seems more ideal
if thats gmt then it would mean east coast would be down 8-1am. prime time i'd say for east coast and central

Briddyn
12.16.2011 , 04:26 AM | #7
I agree the 1 - 4 am idea is the way to go for EU servers. Just shows biowares not figured out much about the world outside america yet... or they just dont care.

MarcoGouveia
12.16.2011 , 04:30 AM | #8
the austin thing is no excuse beacuse its like freaking 4 am there when they start and will be 7am when they finish, why not start at midnight and finish at 3am?? they could then go get a good nights sleep if it is even tehm doing the maintenance, and at the same time EU servers would be up at 8am gmt. it ahs nothing to do with it being in austin, and honestly friday is the day people play less??? FRIDAY???? comeon

MarcoGouveia
12.16.2011 , 04:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by gt-orphan View Post
wednesday 1am -4am seems more ideal
qtf!!