Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Looter

AcaciaDragon
02.27.2012 , 04:32 PM | #1
Was curious about something

In EV when the vehicle drops, and say 1 person in the raid already has it, will that person be automatically excluded from the random winner option? Or is there a chance it will be awared t him/her again?
Wingweaver Champion Carnage Marauder

Glorionn
02.27.2012 , 04:36 PM | #2
Not sure, but it's pretty easy to ask all winners to zone out and leave group.
Glor - CommandoGlorion - Guardian
Glory - SageGlorific - Gunslinger
Harlequin of Master Dar'nala

Dukibritches
02.27.2012 , 05:59 PM | #3
I dont think the mount is auto assigned at all in Normal Ops. You will need to roll on it just like crafting mats and schematics. Only actual gear is auto assigned.

wingsofcover
02.27.2012 , 06:04 PM | #4
The mount and vanity pets are rolled on.
Join The Corellian League HERE

Koalachan
02.27.2012 , 06:18 PM | #5
They are rolled on, and someone who already has it can be a dick and roll on it again.

wingsofcover
02.27.2012 , 06:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
They are rolled on, and someone who already has it can be a dick and roll on it again.
Maybe they plan to hook all their rare speeders up dog sled style to pull another one?
Join The Corellian League HERE

AcaciaDragon
02.27.2012 , 06:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dukibritches View Post
I dont think the mount is auto assigned at all in Normal Ops. You will need to roll on it just like crafting mats and schematics. Only actual gear is auto assigned.
I said Random Winner Option. I know its not auto assigned.
Wingweaver Champion Carnage Marauder

MashTactics
02.27.2012 , 08:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AcaciaDragon View Post
I said Random Winner Option. I know its not auto assigned.
Random Winner Option is pretty much synonymous to auto-assign.

Someone randomly wins a piece of gear... which is automatically assigned to them.

Word choice.

McGarnagle
02.28.2012 , 02:57 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wingsofcover View Post
Maybe they plan to hook all their rare speeders up dog sled style to pull another one?
Even though they are bound, you can sell the speeder drops for big money to vendors. The Tersa Elite sells to vendors for 150k. I didn't check the other ones, but I know they are worth a bunch too. Every time we get the Tersa during Kaon we all hit need even though no one actually needs it. We see them as a cash drop. Of course if someone actually needs the speeder then we won't hit need. Yet the Tersa is so ugly most people would rather sell it and get one of the praxons.

lukeskyrimmer
02.28.2012 , 05:20 AM | #10
Done 3 runs on EV normal and only ever got one item auto assigned to me after three attempts. The other sage healers who are better geared than me im a sage dps by the way all ways get the auto loot.

How is that fair I find also in any HM FP when I roll on a green I win it when I roll on something purple I all ways loose. The loot system is starting to piss me right off.