Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Would be nice to know pre access ahead of time...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Would be nice to know pre access ahead of time...

gkar
12.13.2011 , 09:47 AM | #1
I am just saying... from a customer perspective it would be nice to know when my pre access begins ahead of time. That way people can plan their week of play or whatever. Rather than "keep waiting for the invite email" would have been nice to know ahead of time in order to plan a day off or whatever.

Customer service fail...
G'Kar

SWG Veteran 31 profession Jedi Unlocked

LordBrontosaurus
12.13.2011 , 09:47 AM | #2
Agreed. Bump.

Halden
12.13.2011 , 09:48 AM | #3
Maybe you shouldn't be planning your life around a video game. HTH

Kantell
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #4
I have not yet seen it, though that does not mean it is not posted in a place I have not looked.. But at the moment I would settle for knowing how often these e-mails go out, once a day? Once an hour? Once every four hours? Knowing that would be great.
0}{▓▓▓▓▓▓[◊]{████████████████████████████)

ciedeeh
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #5
Their situation is changing constantly because of server tests. You need to just take a deep breath, go outside, and relax. It's not the end of the world.

EGA was a gift. They didn't even need to do this for us.

Ciowyn
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #6
considering the speed of invites is dependent on server stability etc, how they going to produce that ahead of time, I sure they got a rough schedule, but the amount of complains if they put that up then didn't meant it, that they be.
Cio, Consular Tank of Precept

gkar
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #7
i am just saying it would be nice to know... I work in customer service... The worst thing you can do is not communicate and this is what is happening. Unfortunately it is a pattern of this games customer service. This is how the folks were treated in beta as well. We are now paying for the service and should be treated as customers. If they aren't going to treat us this way in beta because "beta is a gift" and or transition to this in the pre access because "pre access is a gift" then you can't just turn on the customer service gene on Dec 20th and say ok now we are going to treat you all as customers.
G'Kar

SWG Veteran 31 profession Jedi Unlocked

GreenJelly
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #8
I have to agree... I want to play, but I dont know when I can play... I dont want to sit around and do nothing, but I want to get on asap.

Zeeway
12.13.2011 , 10:01 AM | #9
Yeah. Have to agree that more can be done. A simple ETA of dates is much better than none at all. Need to take some dibs from the Rift Team.

Manski
12.13.2011 , 10:02 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Halden View Post
Maybe you shouldn't be planning your life around a video game. HTH
MMORPGS rely mostly on people who plan their lives around video games soooo...