Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

noob question *how/where to get*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
noob question *how/where to get*

Lastlupin
12.16.2011 , 03:11 AM | #1
how/where do i get treasure hunting/ (the other gathering skill that is for making better sabers) skills
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code."
―Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Zythaera
12.16.2011 , 03:19 AM | #2
if your empire, its the Imperial Fleet Ship. Bottom middle in the inner circle. Thats where I found mine.
:: The Sovereign :: We, the harbingers of death, shall rise from the ashes and conquer all who oppose our reign.

vanbuuren
12.16.2011 , 03:20 AM | #3
you can find the trainers on your map, usually they are wehere your combat trainer is.
Treasure hunting is a Mission skill, what you are looking for is Artifice, check out www.crewskillz.com for more info about all the crew skills.

Lastlupin
12.16.2011 , 03:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by vanbuuren View Post
you can find the trainers on your map, usually they are wehere your combat trainer is.
Treasure hunting is a Mission skill, what you are looking for is Artifice, check out www.crewskillz.com for more info about all the crew skills.
ya but it dont tell me where to get it
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code."

Lastlupin
12.16.2011 , 03:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zythaera View Post
if your empire, its the Imperial Fleet Ship. Bottom middle in the inner circle. Thats where I found mine.
ill try there when i get back on thx