Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

***FPS-Issues, fixes and work-arounds!***

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
***FPS-Issues, fixes and work-arounds!***

Bloddock
12.16.2011 , 07:20 AM | #11
updated*

Papakwesi
12.16.2011 , 07:25 AM | #12
"- check with any diagnostic programs that your hard-ware is not over heating, this is major issue especially with laptops"

Can you name such a program because my laptop starts over heating after 10 mins.

Jeeedijedi
12.16.2011 , 07:32 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
according to the general forums they arent lagging and you just have a crap pc and its not the game, and their CSRS are answering and fixing things instantly.. awesome what you can ignore when you stick your head up your ***.
really?
We are fighting to save one another, we must realize we are not alone. We rise and fall together. And some of us must be sacrificed if all are to be saved. JMS

Bloddock
12.16.2011 , 08:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Papakwesi View Post
"- check with any diagnostic programs that your hard-ware is not over heating, this is major issue especially with laptops"

Can you name such a program because my laptop starts over heating after 10 mins.
Everest Ultimate is the one I use. It scans your whole system and can run some useful tests and benchmarks.

Gartar
12.16.2011 , 10:10 AM | #15
Hey, in my client_settings file there is a option called ''TextureAnisotropy = 16'' think it would increase performance if I set it to zero or?
"I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.''-Johannes Kepler.

atreyuz
12.16.2011 , 10:46 AM | #16
Guys I cant find client_settings.ini, can anyone help me

edit: found it
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow