Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(spoilers) zomg teh troopar plot twistz (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
(spoilers) zomg teh troopar plot twistz (spoilers)

JornFalm
12.16.2011 , 01:48 AM | #1
For real though, am I the only one who was really thrown for a loop when the rest HAVOC squad decided to break off from the Republic?

I must say, at only level 13, the story has already taken an amazing turn, and I expect much more of the same great storytelling from Bioware later on in the game both as a Trooper and the other classes I decide to play.

I did have a question aside from this though, Jorgen wishes to speak to me in private... How to I accomplish this?
Ju'cee Force-kin - Sith Inquisitor
Darth Stormbrazer - Sith Juggernaut - Defense
Cipher Agent Shaw Force-kin - Imperial Operative - Lethality
J'mann - Bolunty Hunter Powertech - Advanced Prototype

senkaxx
12.16.2011 , 01:52 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JornFalm View Post
For real though, am I the only one who was really thrown for a loop when the rest HAVOC squad decided to break off from the Republic?

I must say, at only level 13, the story has already taken an amazing turn, and I expect much more of the same great storytelling from Bioware later on in the game both as a Trooper and the other classes I decide to play.

I did have a question aside from this though, Jorgen wishes to speak to me in private... How to I accomplish this?
As for the amazement level of the game, you have much more cool stuff coming
And as for your question, you need to go to the "rest zone" a cantina for instance and then a quest icon will appear above your companions head and you can talk to him
I don't know why people use such big words sometimes. On the other hand, why be a wise-a*s when you can be a sagacious rectum.

Life is the enemy. Death is our solace.