Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What if Lucas made 3 movies on SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What if Lucas made 3 movies on SWTOR?

Quiet
03.10.2012 , 05:36 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainTowers View Post
Is it wise that Lucas should eventually go back and make episodes 7-9, pass that torch off to someone else to write it, or Leave it alone? Your Thoughts?
If he passed it off, I think it would be to his daughter (Katie Lucas).

Katie Lucas wrote the following Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes:
Season 3 Episode 7 "Assassin"
Season 3 Episode 12 "Nightsisters"
Season 3 Episode 13 "Monster"
Season 3 Episode 14 "Witches of the Mist"
Season 4 Episode 19 "Massacre"
Season 4 Episode 20 "Bounty"
Season 4 Episode 21 "Brother"
Season 4 Episode 22 "Revenge"
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Kheldras
03.10.2012 , 09:11 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by xShadow- View Post
he would probably add the ancestor of jar jar binks as a companion for revan in the movie.
I still want them as playable race... imagine the sheer PvP Aggro as a Gungan Jedi knight in PvP
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

Captain_Zone
03.10.2012 , 09:17 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheldras View Post
I still want them as playable race... imagine the sheer PvP Aggro as a Gungan Jedi knight in PvP
I would be pulled to that Gungan Jedi like a magnet, as would my blaster bolts, rockets, electro darts, and anything else I could shoot at him.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Ch_Zero
03.10.2012 , 09:23 AM | #44
Everyone posting on these forums would watch them.

If you Deny it, you're lying...

I would love to see any new star wars movies made.

Episode 3 got everything right!

davidpop
03.10.2012 , 09:56 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
Not going to happen, the events of SWTOR let alone the EU doesnt happen according to Lucas or his movie unvierse.
And that is just bull, if something has been published and nothing gets published without Lucas's aprovel, then its Star Wars and every bit as real as the movies.

The money he is making from the EU is good enough for him, but still the EU not good enough to be real, pfh.

ZirusZero
03.10.2012 , 04:26 PM | #46
A good movie based on the Tythonian force wars would blow my mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Girdeux
03.10.2012 , 05:04 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by davidpop View Post
And that is just bull, if something has been published and nothing gets published without Lucas's aprovel, then its Star Wars and every bit as real as the movies.

The money he is making from the EU is good enough for him, but still the EU not good enough to be real, pfh.
You must be new around here. None of the events in the EU ever happened in the movie universe.

He gets away with the approval of products because its in another universe. Similar to the way Star Trek works

Spartanik
03.10.2012 , 06:09 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Inspecter View Post
Actually, your last 2 examples are completely off base. G-Force, the guinea pig movie had no relation to the old Battle of the Planets...the name was just coincidence. They were a force of secret agent, super-spy guinea pigs.

And Avatar: The Last Air Bender is an American franchise to begin with. The live-action adaptation may have been crap, but that's not a "Americans ruining a Japanese IP" thing.

And your other side doesn't hold up either. The biggest examples of American IP -> Japanese Anime I can think of are the Marvel Comics Anime movies....Have you seen what they did to Wolverine?...ick.
yeah but X men anime are nice, and wolverine looks like a c lassic one.
Iron man is well made too.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

LemmingLeader
03.11.2012 , 06:09 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
Lucas needs to stop with the movies....
Quite right, my friend, quite right. As laughable as the Prequels were, I'd shudder to think what a new batch of movies will bring in comedic value.

More annoying characters, more stupid lines, more bland, "Ho hum, I'm collecting a paycheck" type of acting.

Aaryan-Blitz
03.11.2012 , 12:27 PM | #50
Due to the different classes, it would be EXTREMELY difficult to make a movie anywhere close to SWTOR. However, if he was to take a movie for every class, and then a ninth to wrap them all together, it could happen. However, there are three movies that are rumored to appear around 2017 that only say they will not follow the Skywalker family, so i am certainly hopeful.
Mandalore the Fierce