Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What if Lucas made 3 movies on SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What if Lucas made 3 movies on SWTOR?

Jax-o-tron
02.25.2012 , 07:38 PM | #1
The more I read up on the lore before the movies, the more I wish Lucas could make 3 more movies on SWTOR!

Kanshan
02.25.2012 , 07:41 PM | #2
Lucas needs to stop with the movies....
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Jax-o-tron
02.25.2012 , 07:45 PM | #3
lol I don't even care if lucas makes them...as long as he slaps his name on the film any director will do fine sep shammalamma

Kanshan
02.25.2012 , 07:55 PM | #4
No, just no.
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Harlequintwo
02.25.2012 , 08:03 PM | #5
To be honest, any segment from Star Wars canon looks like a fun period to look at. Even the Republic's founding looks like it could house all sorts of shinanegans. That's the good thing about this franchise, it's got epic written all over it's timeline.

Jax-o-tron
02.25.2012 , 08:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
To be honest, any segment from Star Wars canon looks like a fun period to look at. Even the Republic's founding looks like it could house all sorts of shinanegans. That's the good thing about this franchise, it's got epic written all over it's timeline.
I agree

PeacefulViolence
02.26.2012 , 02:22 AM | #7
I would cry.

Girdeux
02.26.2012 , 02:26 AM | #8
Not going to happen, the events of SWTOR let alone the EU doesnt happen according to Lucas or his movie unvierse.

xShadow-
02.26.2012 , 02:26 AM | #9
he would probably add the ancestor of jar jar binks as a companion for revan in the movie.

TheLonelyTusken
02.26.2012 , 05:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
Not going to happen, the events of SWTOR let alone the EU doesnt happen according to Lucas or his movie unvierse.
That's not true, Swtor, Kotor, and Kotor2 are all canon according to Lucas.

Also, a lot of the EU is actually canon as well, saying all of the events don't happen according to him is just wrong.
/waveshands

You want to go home and rethink your life...