Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Star Wars villian.

TJBartlemus
02.25.2012 , 07:12 PM | #1
My personal vote would be for Darth Vader. (no big surprise) But honestly in person, a 7 foot man that wears black leather, almost all of him is mechanical, and has the voice of James Earl Jones would be quite intimidating.

Spartanik
02.25.2012 , 07:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TJBartlemus View Post
My personal vote would be for Darth Vader. (no big surprise) But honestly in person, a 7 foot man that wears black leather, almost all of him is mechanical, and has the voice of James Earl Jones would be quite intimidating.
yep no question about it. hands down darth vader.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Harlequintwo
02.25.2012 , 07:51 PM | #3
Yep. Has to be Darth Vader. He's the villian that DEFINED Star Wars.
And to an extent, Anikan. If he's not counted as Vader then he makes a suitable runner up. He's sacking of the Jedi Temple was just classic.

Eternalnight
02.25.2012 , 08:28 PM | #4
Jar Jar Binks! What you say? Yes, he is a villain. He broke the law bad enough to be sentenced to be "pounded unto death", so that makes him a villain.

TheCoug
02.25.2012 , 08:40 PM | #5
Jar Jar
Darth Coug | Tyranus Legacy | Scourge of the Jedi
lvl 50 Sith Marauder
<The Nerf Herders> | Guildmaster | Cho Mai Server

BrandonSM
02.25.2012 , 08:40 PM | #6
Sidious... I admire his brilliant plan. Convincing the entire galaxy to hate Jedi and uniting them as an Empire and making everybody vote for you as chancellor without having a huge war.
^Skill.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Restepor
02.25.2012 , 09:00 PM | #7
I have to say Thrawn. He's not even that much of a villain, he's just so cool and calculating. Really he should have been in charge of the Death Star, not Tarkin.

TJBartlemus
02.25.2012 , 09:58 PM | #8
After Darth Vader I would say Sideous mainly because the man took over an entire galaxy pretty much by himself by deception and manipulation of people. And it was quite impressive that he hid himself from many of the Jedi right in front of their faces. That would be quite challenging in my opinion.
Qui-Gon Jinn
The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent.

PulseRazor
02.25.2012 , 10:28 PM | #9
Palpatine pulled the strings on all your villians and heros. 6 whole movies minus the last 10 minutes of episode 6 went according to his plan.

Mofotrey
02.26.2012 , 01:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Sidious... I admire his brilliant plan. Convincing the entire galaxy to hate Jedi and uniting them as an Empire and making everybody vote for you as chancellor without having a huge war.
^Skill.

Quote: Originally Posted by PulseRazor View Post
Palpatine pulled the strings on all your villians and heros. 6 whole movies minus the last 10 minutes of episode 6 went according to his plan.

These two posts!
Sidious literally started a galactic-wide war in which he was the de facto leader of BOTH sides, using it to give himself ultimate power over the entire galaxy, eliminate all of his biggest enemies, and accomplish everything that he believed the galaxy needed. There's not a better villain in any other story in any genre or universe, IMO.

Thrawn is a good second best, though. The way he was written just made him ultra cool, and if it wasn't for the way that the rest of the Empire had treated the Noghri in the past, Thrawn probably would have won back the galaxy for the Empire and could have shut the Yuuzhan Vong invasion before it even got started.
Mitthrawnuruodo - 50 Mercenary - Prophecy of the Five
Abeloth - 19 Sith Sorcerer - Prophecy of the Five
Vestara'Khai - 5 Sith Warrior - Prophecy of the Five
Gnaos - 12 Guardian - Jedi Covenant