Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks BW Great job!!!!!!

DarthWalt
12.13.2011 , 09:45 AM | #1
Thanks BW great job. I pre ordered and have my game fully paid for In July. And I am sitting with no early access but your letting people that per ordered in Nov. Play.

Great job.

cybrside
12.13.2011 , 09:46 AM | #2
ppl are so gullible

Cerasuolious
12.13.2011 , 09:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWalt View Post
Thanks BW great job. I pre ordered and have my game fully paid for In July. And I am sitting with no early access but your letting people that per ordered in Nov. Play.

Great job.
Time for a nap....you've been posting about this for hours.

macknt
12.13.2011 , 09:46 AM | #4

Great job.

thats messed up

Kywan
12.13.2011 , 09:47 AM | #5
I was in the exact same boat then my play button lit up, keep trying it because I actually got my email after I got in.

Halden
12.13.2011 , 09:47 AM | #6
Those people are lying. If you are seriously angry, calm down. Voted thread a 1.

Darth_Alki
12.13.2011 , 09:47 AM | #7
I'm still curious as how he knows that someone that purchased the game in November is in the game?
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”
. <--- Fear the Beta pixel!

Emmeh
12.13.2011 , 09:48 AM | #8
No problem, I will pass your thanks onto the BW staff, we are all currently in game playing.

We are just heading to a Cantina, I'll make sure they get the message.

Anthemius
12.13.2011 , 09:48 AM | #9

Great job.
You can't see the forest for all the trolls..

ForceSeeker
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #10
Relax. It's just a game.