Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe Edition

snaplemouton
12.16.2011 , 01:25 AM | #1
I bought the deluxe edition of the game, entered the product code and under games in my account it shows me that I have "Digital Deluxe Edition" bound to my account. But yet I havn't receive any item ingame.
I've receive only one product key in mail from purchasing on origin and it gave me Pre order, Digital Deluxe Edition and the pre download.

Am I missing anything?
I got access to the game the 15.

FessFish
12.16.2011 , 01:27 AM | #2
You have early access.

You'll get your DDE/CE items upon entering the CD KEY you get with the box/email when the game actually goes "live".
HK-47: "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"
DUBSTEP STEP - THAT - DUB DUBSTEP

snaplemouton
12.16.2011 , 01:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FessFish View Post
You have early access.

You'll get your DDE/CE items upon entering the CD KEY you get with the box/email when the game actually goes "live".
Yes I just finally found a post that explained it after searching for a while.
Thank for the answer.

Someone said origin was sending codes the 16. Is it true or we get it the 20?

FessFish
12.16.2011 , 01:34 AM | #4
The devs did recently say they were going to send them on the 16th...so maybe?

You also get the 2 day grace period, so if you enter your code before/on the 20th you'll start using your 30 free days on the 20th.

But if you wait till the 22nd you get 2 free days cause the billing starts on the 22nd (According to their FAQ)
HK-47: "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"
DUBSTEP STEP - THAT - DUB DUBSTEP

Periphas
12.16.2011 , 01:38 AM | #5
Id like to know that myself too, I preordered it via origin but didnt recieve an e-mail yet
The start of early access isnt launch day, its just the day swtor is introduced to the public /market as a finalised product... o wait.. dictionary says:
launch;To introduce to the public or to a market

ScourgeDL
12.16.2011 , 01:43 AM | #6
I'll be getting my CE from Gamestop today, was shipped yesterday! Only a day after I got my speeder!