Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:19 "Massacre" Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:19 "Massacre" Discussion

Aitix
02.24.2012 , 09:13 PM | #1
I haven't seen the episode yet. I'm waiting until the online version is up. Feel free to discuss it.

BrandonSM
02.24.2012 , 10:00 PM | #2
So, should I put spoiler tags?

[SPOILER] Maul was not in it but the episode was quite nice. I always enjoy the Dark-Sided Episodes. And we saw another Grevious BA moment and an undead horde of Night Sisters. [/SPOILERS]
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Mecblade
02.24.2012 , 11:05 PM | #3
best episode ever!!!!!
"The Jedi are fools. They limit their minds with their rules. Knowledge is what leads to strength, strength leads to true power and true power leads to Immortality.Death is Immortality!!!!

Aitix
02.25.2012 , 09:00 AM | #4
I just watched the episode online and I gotta say, I found this episode a bit underhwelming. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I think this episode suffered from a couple of things: the dialogue, the dancing Nightsisters during the campfire scene, and the fact that there was too much going on in this episode. I mean, first there's an army of the undead, then you have Talzin torturing Dooku from some voodoo doll, and at the end, Talzin turns into a ghost. It's just too much to process in one episode. Keris was... boring. She was only there to make Ventress more angrier.

Still, there are a lot of pros to this episode, mainly the fact that the action was fantastic and we even got to see Lok Durd's weapon again from Season 1. I especially loved the scene when Dooku was being tortured. It's the only time in the entire franchise where he loses his cool. The zombie Nightsisters was also a plus. Like I said, the reason why I find the magicks in this episode jarring was because it happened in one episode and so it was a lot to process, but when it comes down to it, moments like those were really what made this episode.

So overall, an entertaining episode, but also an underwhelming one.

aeterno
02.25.2012 , 11:10 AM | #5
After watching this I've concluede that George Lucas is a master scriptwriter. Either that or TCW writing crew consists of 8 year olds.

BrandonSM
02.25.2012 , 11:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
After watching this I've concluede that George Lucas is a master scriptwriter. Either that or TCW writing crew consists of 8 year olds.
Are you being sarcastic? The TCW Story Arcs have actually proven to be quite interesting so far.

And no Lucas has only written a few episodes, TCW has a main writing crew.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

aeterno
02.25.2012 , 11:16 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Are you being sarcastic? The TCW Story Arcs have actually proven to be quite interesting so far.

And no Lucas has only written a few episodes, TCW has a main writing crew.
No I'm being serious. Dialogue in this last episode makes EP1 look brilliant.

undeadsithdread
02.25.2012 , 12:40 PM | #8
i am disappointed that sidious did not made appearance at least try save count dooku and give us reason why count dooku trusts his master.

out of all characters sidious should have made appearance.
Sith assassin Forever!

BrandonSM
02.25.2012 , 01:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
i am disappointed that sidious did not made appearance at least try save count dooku and give us reason why count dooku trusts his master.

out of all characters sidious should have made appearance.
He doesn't. He never did. But he knew if he defied his master, he would have his a** handed to him.

undeadsithdread
02.25.2012 , 01:12 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
He doesn't. He never did. But he knew if he defied his master, he would have his a** handed to him.
i am reffering to episode 3 when dooku battle with anakin.

dooku risked a lot relaying and trusting his master to save him if he was defeated by anakin.

but in truth i am sick they don't put sidious in clone wars at all serously the only episode of him was about the baby aka the future emperor hands.

they should put ideals which comes to post rotj.
Sith assassin Forever!