Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jacen_Starsolo
03.08.2013 , 10:41 AM | #881
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Not to mention that that overpriced speeder looks like a shoebox with a couple of markers glued to the sides. I don't know why anyone would buy that. Of course, I don't know why anyone would buy a Scion either but they do.

I would have bought it if they had a price cut so it cost 1/100,000 of what it is now.

Desolaytore
03.09.2013 , 10:11 PM | #882
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
I'd say we really don't need a slightly recolored Valiant jedi set. Satele's outfit would be nice though.
Satele's set? Bahh... I want bastila's set!
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Aelther
03.09.2013 , 11:48 PM | #883
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Satele's set? Bahh... I want bastila's set!
Why not both then?

jedimasterjac
03.09.2013 , 11:51 PM | #884
I've been a sub since day 1, and hate how I can't access this vendor... I have DDE. It's really sad for me they really should open it up, IMO, to long time subs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

Desolaytore
03.10.2013 , 12:24 AM | #885
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
I've been a sub since day 1, and hate how I can't access this vendor... I have DDE. It's really sad for me they really should open it up, IMO, to long time subs.
Just because you own DDE doesnt mean you have access to CE vendor.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

jedimasterjac
03.10.2013 , 12:24 AM | #886
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Just because you own DDE doesnt mean you have access to CE vendor.
I didn't say I did. I said I wished I did.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

dorpen
03.10.2013 , 12:45 AM | #887
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Why not both then?
That reminds me of that old El Paso taco commercial...

A lot of things could be fixed if we just had the wisdom to follow "Why not both?"

Breger
03.10.2013 , 08:01 AM | #889
Probably not. I don't expect to see 1.7.2 arrive next week. Maybe the week after that, or the one after that week.
:/
Standard signature, with no creative effort on my part.

Alec_Fortescue
03.10.2013 , 08:40 AM | #890
It actually is going to be Tuesday I believe. Current version is 1.7.1 and the sticky says that there will be a patch download after maintenance... So unless it's 1.7.1a - then we're getting our stuff :P

But if you're looking at the pattern - a's and b's are usually emergency and unscheduled patches so. This one is a scheduled maintenance =]