Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaywinnit
02.27.2013 , 05:33 PM | #771
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric

Thanks for the good news... it's just disappointing that it's taken over a year to "maybe" get an update.. to a vendor billed as getting 'frequent' updates as part of the CE Marketing speak.

Can we get something besides the over priced armor reskins that the CM gets? Some cool BOL items not available anywhere else would be great.
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

calypsissmexy
02.27.2013 , 05:38 PM | #772
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
Pessimistic reaction: Even though it's a yellow response in this thread it's still a cryptic message of the future that is typical SOON / we can't tell you BS that all of us know and despise.

Optimistic reaction: At least they responded with getting *something* (which i take as one thing... and will probably be a re-skinned pet...but back to optimism!) and an exact time of when we'll see it.

...yay.
He gave a version number which is a pretty meaty response relative to history.
my tumblr is smexy o.o

veyl
02.27.2013 , 05:39 PM | #773
Quote: Originally Posted by calypsissmexy View Post
He gave a version number which is a pretty meaty response relative to history.
Ranked Warzones was given a version number too, remember what happened the day before? :P

Alec_Fortescue
02.27.2013 , 05:42 PM | #774
Ranked Warzones was given a version number too, remember what happened the day before? :P
Hood toggle was meant to arrive in the next major patch after 1.2!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Cleet_Xia
02.27.2013 , 05:43 PM | #775
Not going to dispute that - but it's important to note that there is a big difference between adding a few items and adding a new game system.

Which is why the lack of updates to the CE vender has been such a sticking point for many of us.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Luxidenstore
02.27.2013 , 05:48 PM | #776
Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric
I love you.

Cleet_Xia
02.27.2013 , 05:49 PM | #777
The Devs will be watching the purchases from the CE vender after it is updated.

~ if you want more updates after the 1.7.2 patch, I suggest you buy whatever they list, even if you don't actually like it.

Low player participation was almost certainly a factor in why the CE vender was ignored for so long.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

ZeroOneNine
02.27.2013 , 05:50 PM | #778
Eric, you are amazing! Thank you for the update!!!

ArsenalJaycen
02.27.2013 , 05:50 PM | #779
Hey everyone,

-eric
Thank you for taking the time to chase this up. While I am annoyed it has taken nearly a year I am pleased to hear that we have not been forgotten.

But I would like an apology from the devs at having us being ignored for so long without any comment being given to us. No customer deserves to be treated the way that we have.

Vandicus
02.27.2013 , 05:51 PM | #780
Quote: Originally Posted by ArsenalJaycen View Post
Thank you for taking the time to chase this up. While I am annoyed it has taken nearly a year I am pleased to hear that we have not been forgotten.

But I would like an apology from the devs at having us being ignored for so long without any comment being given to us. No customer deserves to be treated the way that we have.
Last comment was during the 1.6 Q&A livestream.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!