Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ithilwen
02.27.2013 , 04:44 PM | #761
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric
OMG A RESPONCE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

/Party

Thank you Eric!
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Tentou
02.27.2013 , 04:55 PM | #762
Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric
Thanks for the feedback Eric!
Shock - Casual

calypsissmexy
02.27.2013 , 05:00 PM | #763
Hey everyone,

-eric
I just Unf!ed a little.
Just take my money [togruta species]

TheSeventhJedi
02.27.2013 , 05:01 PM | #764
Hey everyone,

-eric
Jesus tap-dancing lord o' mercy! Somebody buy this man a drink! Not a "soon" to be found in an entire yellow post! An update in 1.7.2? I don't think I've ever seen something so specific, and I say, bring it on!
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Ithilwen
02.27.2013 , 05:17 PM | #765
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Jesus tap-dancing lord o' mercy! Somebody buy this man a drink! Not a "soon" to be found in an entire yellow post! An update in 1.7.2? I don't think I've ever seen something so specific, and I say, bring it on!
I'm excited!
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Cleet_Xia
02.27.2013 , 05:20 PM | #766
Thank You Mr. Musco for taking the time to address our concerns. And i'm sure every CE owner will appreciate anything you are able to do about this situation in the future.

I'm sure every CE holder will be looking forward to 1.7.2, and appreciates your taking this up with development team.

Thank You Again for being so specific about the steps that are being taken to sort this out.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Edahsetin
02.27.2013 , 05:22 PM | #767
Hey everyone,

-eric
Have you ever considered rolling hard to find items into that collectors edition store? Things that have been retired like the Commander or Barron speeders, or maybe a Tawn Fawn. I got the collectors edition cause I want to pretty much collect everything, but that's not possible. Getting a second bite at the apple would be nice

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide

veyl
02.27.2013 , 05:24 PM | #768
Pessimistic reaction: Even though it's a yellow response in this thread it's still a cryptic message of the future that is typical SOON / we can't tell you BS that all of us know and despise.

Optimistic reaction: At least they responded with getting *something* (which i take as one thing... and will probably be a re-skinned pet...but back to optimism!) and an exact time of when we'll see it.

...yay.

Glzmo
02.27.2013 , 05:27 PM | #769
Hey everyone,

-eric
That's great news, Eric. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Alec_Fortescue
02.27.2013 , 05:27 PM | #770
Party time! I need to find another thread to whine in now... Just kidding.

I seriously want to see what Ohlen said we will: weapons and armor.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?