Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ithilwen
02.26.2013 , 06:32 PM | #741
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
So many armors in Beta.....then pulled for no true reason....
What I don't get is that they're saying they're designing new stuff for new content...

like when the new armours for Makeb first came out in a picture, people complained 'where's our plain robes?' and they said that they were designing things as they went and that as a result it would be a while before they released what we wanted, because all the other stuff was drawn up first.... ... .. ... . .. ....

If that's the case, we'll never get plain robes, or heavy armour without boxes or but flaps, because of all the different sets they've already designed being at the front of the que for release....

Or maybe they just don't want us looking cool, and would prefer it if we looked like some weird insect or animal...
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Eillack
02.26.2013 , 06:49 PM | #742
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post
What I don't get is that they're saying they're designing new stuff for new content...

like when the new armours for Makeb first came out in a picture, people complained 'where's our plain robes?' and they said that they were designing things as they went and that as a result it would be a while before they released what we wanted, because all the other stuff was drawn up first.... ... .. ... . .. ....

If that's the case, we'll never get plain robes, or heavy armour without boxes or but flaps, because of all the different sets they've already designed being at the front of the que for release....

Or maybe they just don't want us looking cool, and would prefer it if we looked like some weird insect or animal...
Whoever made the new 2.0 armors needs to have an arrow shot into their knee. I literally closed the dulfy window and stepped away from my computer for awhile because of the stupidity and lack of taste these designers have for this game.

==============================

I would honestly just be happy with a ton of reskins in the CE store at this point...

Ithilwen
02.26.2013 , 07:13 PM | #743
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Whoever made the new 2.0 armors needs to have an arrow shot into their knee. I literally closed the dulfy window and stepped away from my computer for awhile because of the stupidity and lack of taste these designers have for this game.

==============================

I would honestly just be happy with a ton of reskins in the CE store at this point...
ATM I'm more interested in playing through KOTOR 1&2 with mods than playing swtor...

Jimsam
02.26.2013 , 08:17 PM | #744
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post
ATM I'm more interested in playing through KOTOR 1&2 with mods than playing swtor...
KOTOR 1&2 armour and robes in the CE vendor anyone?
Spoiler

Ithilwen
02.26.2013 , 10:11 PM | #745
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimsam View Post
KOTOR 1&2 armour and robes in the CE vendor anyone?
YES! I wanna see Bastila's cloths in there!
As well as some of the plain Jedi/Sith robe styles, the odd bit of colour rendered into some of the NPCs robes were quite nice for variation.

Cilas
02.27.2013 , 10:18 AM | #746
Happy Wednesday folks. Great day to get a response, no ?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

veyl
02.27.2013 , 10:52 AM | #747
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Happy Wednesday folks. Great day to get a response, no ?
Also a great day to be ignored again. Oceanic thread got a response today though... Maybe lightning will strike twice! (Though they were just told *soon*... it's still something.)

Cilas
02.27.2013 , 11:24 AM | #748
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
Also a great day to be ignored again. Oceanic thread got a response today though... Maybe lightning will strike twice! (Though they were just told *soon*... it's still something.)
Soon could mean another year based on the previous bioware posts.. Honesty, I'd be happy withany response at this point
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Dahkot
02.27.2013 , 11:33 AM | #749
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
So the CE vendor updates were in this patch right Bioware ?

Right ?

I mean you would never focus purely on Cartel market items and ignore the original folks who paid the most for the game right ?

Never would you do that.

tman_ac
02.27.2013 , 11:47 AM | #750
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Soon could mean another year based on the previous bioware posts.. Honesty, I'd be happy withany response at this point
Yeah, just tell us you don't give a f*** about us CE owners, so we finally can start a rage thread!
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress