Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cleet_Xia
02.19.2013 , 01:02 AM | #581
Hood toggle would at least require some changes to the game code for the UI radio button
~ but new pets/gear/speeders on the CE vender - essentially nothing but artwork. & changing the vender item tables.

~Scratch That~
They don't even need to do all new artwork.
I wouldn't be upset if all we got were some of the armor skins being used by NPCs
~ that's what the CE vender has right now.
So.... all they have to do is create new item files for those, create the color matching files, & change the vender item tables.

Heck.. as a ingame friend suggest - give us gold colored sparkle powder... just give us something.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

ObtuseCircle
02.19.2013 , 01:07 AM | #582
Obviously they have no intention of doing this any time soon. They're too busy pumping out Armor Sets for the Cartel Packs.
Its all about money to be made, not money already made!

Seriously though it is disheartening getting promised so much from the Collector's Store yet they can put out exclusive sets for the Cartel Market. Our luck they'll give us reskins of silly things like the dancer outfits or maybe if we are good we can buy Covert pieces and run around shirtless!

Dimitris_otor
02.19.2013 , 03:15 AM | #583
6 more days and its a year since last response, i guess that some kind of anniversary :S
i would think one of the podcasts out there or swtor news sites would have seen this by now.
it seems strange no one has followed up on this

Nagruf
02.19.2013 , 03:34 AM | #584
Im suprised the podcasts dont get behind it also, most of them must have the CE packs themselves also

Its discusting the way that we have been treated on this subject by bipware.

I do love the game but this is my thorn in myside

Shoogli
02.19.2013 , 05:46 AM | #585
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Then what are we waiting for? By the way hood toggle thread just hit 100 pages but there is no response there.
Aaaaaw come on !

You perfectly know there has been an answer to that once, and you even posted right after it !!!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...62#post5261362

Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
Hood toggle would at least require some changes to the game code for the UI radio button
Well a "tad" more than just the UI radio button it seems, one of the devs already explained that (as per link above) :

Quote: Originally Posted by MattBoudreaux View Post
Hood up and hood down is still in the works. Unfortunately, it requires a few changes to our art pipeline and reprocessing those assets by the artists. The team has been hard at work on our upcoming content, and priorities put hood up/down on the back burner just a bit, but it's still on the To Do list and we are still very much aware of the demand - by developers and players alike!
Besides with this will come 2 new cartel items at the same time :

- Unlock : Hood up/down toggle
- Unlock : Hood up/down toggle (account)

Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Alec_Fortescue
02.19.2013 , 05:57 AM | #586
thannks for digging this one out for me

By the way somebody claimed that on the recent cantina tour they said about putting adaptive social armor into CE vendor.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Drake_Hound
02.19.2013 , 06:02 AM | #587
no they will not get updated original idea was the CE vendor stuff goes to VIP vendor stuff , and new items are added to the CE vendor , before being cascaded down again to vip vendor (everybody can access that with in game credits) .

but with cartel market forget it , nothing new will be added to the ce vendor or vip vendor .
So sorry that is it , money talks ******** walks .

saremun
02.19.2013 , 06:07 AM | #588
guys guys i don't want to be rude but do you REALLY think they care about what you are writing here? i mean really?
even if they listen the changes/items they make wont be even close to any item in Cartel Market! i enjoy the game a lot and iam still a Sub but i don't want to fool my self cause BW made MANY MANY promises and they didn't fulfill them!

Beranzen
02.19.2013 , 07:39 AM | #589
Back to the first page we go.
Still waiting for an answer.
The Demonstone Legacy
Kurgan Demonstone L55 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut
De'inara Demonstone L52 Chiss Operative
CE OWNERVIP? Nah.
Regulator Squadron

Eillack
02.19.2013 , 07:57 AM | #590
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
guys guys i don't want to be rude but do you REALLY think they care about what you are writing here? i mean really?
even if they listen the changes/items they make wont be even close to any item in Cartel Market! i enjoy the game a lot and iam still a Sub but i don't want to fool my self cause BW made MANY MANY promises and they didn't fulfill them!
You must be new to the idea of false advertising. BW literally advertised that if we bought the CE we would get X items and a frequently updated store.

It's not like some small promise like the pulled starship customization or the housing on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas....this was a huge advertising campaign that made people buy the CE for the store...but got dirt and no updates. Learn your facts before going against a subject.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.