Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BJWyler
02.13.2013 , 08:13 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Knorlac View Post
They never said they'd update it every month to be fair, but they sure as hell are not updating it regularly in any sense as was advertised.
They also never specified a date as to when the regular updates would begin.
Primus and Alpha on the PTS/Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Check out our own Character Page which includes music and Quest Lists

and our YouTube Channel for Gameplay footage and more

lazze
02.13.2013 , 08:22 AM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Knorlac View Post
They never said they'd update it every month to be fair, but they sure as hell are not updating it regularly in any sense as was advertised.
do i really need to go find where they said that agaion your like the 100th person to say that..

TheSeventhJedi
02.13.2013 , 09:05 AM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagruf View Post
Just to be sure I have checked the CE vender after 1.7 and no updates

Please see the following which you have advertised for store, the following can be seen at (http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021)

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

Why have we not been receiving the regular updates, 1 pet in 14 months is very poor

What is your meaning of regular?

Where is my incentive to keep going back?

You should not market and advertise something when selling a product and not deliver on what you have stated, this is misleading and giving false information and therefore is untruthful and deceives your customers.
An excellent post. Using their own words, it doesn't sound like anyone can say we've gotten what we were promised. "Keep going back?" Yeah - out of curiosity, when was the last time any of us visited our exclusive CE store?

TheSeventhJedi
02.13.2013 , 09:07 AM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by lazze View Post
do i really need to go find where they said that agaion your like the 100th person to say that..
Yes please. I would LOVE to see where they said they'd update it every month. As far as I know, that time frame was never mentioned. I'm not saying they don't owe us more than we got, but I'd be happy with an update for every major patch.

ZeroOneNine
02.13.2013 , 09:12 AM | #515
They updated the VIP area in 1.7 -- added things mentioned in this thread: GTN, Cargo, Guild Bank, and Mail.

I'm thinking they haven't forgotten about us, but I'd like some official confirmation

xorcist
02.13.2013 , 05:30 PM | #516
I believe CE owners deserve something very special and cool after the hand they've all been dealt. This is how you treat your loyal subscribers? Pft. I'm waiting for a response please. I don't care if this is written in anger and contempt. We're waaaaay beyond kind, courteous, and constructive questions at this point. Where's my stuff that I paid for?! Where's an official response about the false, and misleading advertisement for the purpose of a sale, Collectors Edition? Breaking the game is one thing, but breaking an obligation is a no.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

LordRaeth
02.13.2013 , 06:23 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroOneNine View Post
They updated the VIP area in 1.7 -- added things mentioned in this thread: GTN, Cargo, Guild Bank, and Mail.

I'm thinking they haven't forgotten about us, but I'd like some official confirmation
VIP area is for those who ordered the delux collectors edition, complete with statue etc.

Dimitris_otor
02.13.2013 , 07:12 PM | #518
do they actually read these posts? seems like they are ignoreing it
when will we get an answer??

Alec_Fortescue
02.13.2013 , 08:08 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
VIP area is for those who ordered the delux collectors edition, complete with statue etc.
VIP area is for everyone who buys a VIP band for a mere million credits. It's hardly exclusive at this stage.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

xorcist
02.13.2013 , 08:56 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
I believe CE owners deserve something very special and cool after the hand they've all been dealt. This is how you treat your loyal subscribers? Pft. I'm waiting for a response please. I don't care if this is written in anger and contempt. We're waaaaay beyond kind, courteous, and constructive questions at this point. Where's my stuff that I paid for?! Where's an official response about the false, and misleading advertisement for the purpose of a sale, Collectors Edition? Breaking the game is one thing, but breaking an obligation is a no.
My subscription has officially run out. I have zero days left. It won't be renewed until I receive an answer.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."