Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth-Rammstein
01.29.2013 , 03:28 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
And it's not like the entire Republic fleet is not cosplaying Sith at this stage. Look at the mounts, banners and new outfits. :l
Yeah, this actually kind of bugs me. The cartel market promotes wearing the opposite factions gear....I know most people don't care but it's kind of immersion breaking seeing a jedi wearing sith robes, red crystal and rolling around on a sith insignia chair...
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Blackavaar
01.29.2013 , 04:15 PM | #252
BTW, has anyone else noticed that the Exclusive CE Aric Jorgan skin (Aric Jorgan 3) is now available to starting Troopers as a choice when they get Aric Jorgan as a companion now? So, not only are they not updating it, they've already started giving our exclusives away.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Valethar
01.29.2013 , 04:55 PM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
BTW, has anyone else noticed that the Exclusive CE Aric Jorgan skin (Aric Jorgan 3) is now available to starting Troopers as a choice when they get Aric Jorgan as a companion now? So, not only are they not updating it, they've already started giving our exclusives away.

'Already started'? They've been pimping our exclusives to everyone who could scrounge 5 bucks out of their couch cushions for months now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see.

As far as getting update to the vendor, it's never going to happen. They flat out lied to us from the start, and have already stated that the Cartel Market is the future, and that updates for all 'secondary vendors' have been put on the 'to do' list. They included the CE vendor in that 'secondary' vendors comment, BTW. Check out question #8 on Dulfy.

They've said 'soon', and 'yes', and 'maybe', and then 'its on the to do list', but have never actually done anything. That interview was back in November, but don't expect to see anything anytime 'soon'.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Alec_Fortescue
01.29.2013 , 05:11 PM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
Yeah, this actually kind of bugs me. The cartel market promotes wearing the opposite factions gear....I know most people don't care but it's kind of immersion breaking seeing a jedi wearing sith robes, red crystal and rolling around on a sith insignia chair...
I am losing my hope and faith in TOR.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg http://imgur.com/7nHRBnW http://i.imgur.com/5J9oXnP.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ek3XDEc.jpg

I would love KotOR 1 Jedi robes, too!

Blackavaar
01.29.2013 , 05:29 PM | #255
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
'Already started'? They've been pimping our exclusives to everyone who could scrounge 5 bucks out of their couch cushions for months now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see.
Dude, that's the Digital Upgrade Pack, which is basically the Digital Deluxe Edition without the download (since the download is now free) and that's had those items since before launch. The price has gone down, but that's no different than the price going down on the CE. Also, people who buy the Digital Upgrade Pack don't get access to the CE vendor.

What I was saying is that something that was Exclusive to the CE vendor is now given away for free to anyone who rolls a new Trooper. My trooper never got any customization choices for Aric. Zero, zip, nada. New players, both subs and f2p do, and one of their choices is my exclusive. Not the Security vendor exclusive (which would be more acceptable, IMO), the CE vendor exclusive.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Desolaytore
01.29.2013 , 06:32 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by Jnight View Post
Right, because no one ever disguises themselves to look like the enemy.
They changed everything with the CM Still though... WE NEED AN UPDATE.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

xorcist
01.29.2013 , 10:11 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post

As far as getting update to the vendor, it's never going to happen. They flat out lied to us from the start, and have already stated that the Cartel Market is the future, and that updates for all 'secondary vendors' have been put on the 'to do' list. They included the CE vendor in that 'secondary' vendors comment, BTW. Check out question #8 on Dulfy.

They've said 'soon', and 'yes', and 'maybe', and then 'its on the to do list', but have never actually done anything. That interview was back in November, but don't expect to see anything anytime 'soon'.
Then maybe someone needs to receive a call or calls from the proper authorities, about the consumer protection act. You know, to remind them that they have violated our consumer rights. I don't want to go that far. But I'm sorry, they need to be put in their place at this point, and know that they can't take advantage of a consumer with false deceptive, and misleading incentives for the purpose of a sale.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Darth-Rammstein
01.29.2013 , 10:18 PM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
Then maybe someone needs to receive a call or calls from the proper authorities, about the consumer protection act. You know, to remind them that they have violated our consumer rights. I don't want to go that far. But I'm sorry, they need to be put in their place at this point, and know that they can't take advantage of a consumer with false deceptive, and misleading incentives for the purpose of a sale.
It's true but technically they have updated it "that tauntaun pet" and it says they would update it regularly but it doesn't specify so I'm sure there's some loophole and they could say that "regularly" means once a year or something.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Desolaytore
01.30.2013 , 04:23 AM | #259
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
It's true but technically they have updated it "that tauntaun pet" and it says they would update it regularly but it doesn't specify so I'm sure there's some loophole and they could say that "regularly" means once a year or something.
That would be such ******** lol, you can't even call that an update anyway.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Jimsam
01.30.2013 , 04:26 AM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
I'll give them a month. If nothing has happened about it then the faith i have in them will have run out and i'll look into the violation of our consumer rights.

I really hope it doesn't come to it, but one mini pet 'update' over the entire year just isn't cutting it.
Spoiler