Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sol-Ra
09.15.2013 , 11:54 AM | #1781
I've watched this thread pretty much go ignored by EA/BW. Many ideas of what is wanted and such are good ideas but require time sadly many of us feel will never be devoted to our vendor. An idea that many require next to no time, add old Cartel Pack items to the store. They will be bind on pickup so no reselling, and it would allow Collectors Edition owners to gain access to items from discontinues packs. Thoughts?
Sol-Ra Mundari
{DPS Vigilance Guardian - 55}
REGULATORS
CE VIP SK

<Star-Gazers>
The Harbinger

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here. - Qui-Gon Jinn Ep 1

Alec_Fortescue
09.15.2013 , 12:23 PM | #1782
They said they didn't forget about the vendor... They said they will do something. Yeah, right. Throw in few ugly dyes, barely-wanted dyes and a cheap cartel market headpiece recolor. :[
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

jankiel
09.15.2013 , 02:10 PM | #1783
Lets face it. They don't care
Coris of The Progenitor

Gratulor
09.15.2013 , 02:57 PM | #1784
Quote: Originally Posted by Sol-Ra View Post
I've watched this thread pretty much go ignored by EA/BW. Many ideas of what is wanted and such are good ideas but require time sadly many of us feel will never be devoted to our vendor. An idea that many require next to no time, add old Cartel Pack items to the store. They will be bind on pickup so no reselling, and it would allow Collectors Edition owners to gain access to items from discontinues packs. Thoughts?
This would definitely make me and many more people happy. It would make owning the CE pay off in the future and keep the vendor stocked full of items that are rarely seen.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

Neglience
09.16.2013 , 07:34 AM | #1785
Quote: Originally Posted by Sol-Ra View Post
that idea was in here before. bw used it and created the CM-reputation faction vendors.
Coin Wars™: The Cartel Republic™. Soon™ you are going to die for™ a awesome™ exclusive™ yet to be announced thing.
Collector's Store:Unique in-game vendor with a dynamic assortment of items available only to purchasers of the Collector's Edition.

Jimsam
09.23.2013 , 06:19 AM | #1786
How about an exclusive white-core color crystal with +41 stats?
Dark red?
Dark blue?
Dark green?

That'd keep me happy for a while.

Spoiler

jankiel
09.23.2013 , 06:34 AM | #1787
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimsam View Post
How about an exclusive white-core color crystal with +41 stats?
Dark red?
Dark blue?
Dark green?

That'd keep me happy for a while.

Don't waste your breath. They have been ignoring our pleas for some time now.

Better get some cartel coins.
Coris of The Progenitor

MidichIorian
09.23.2013 , 06:53 AM | #1788
They're pumpin out new items and re-colors for the cartel market (I don't have a problem with that) so how hard could it be to add five items to the VIP and security key vendors once in a while. Unless there are some technical difficulties involved I have to say that it's arrogant and lazy.

Eillack
09.23.2013 , 06:12 PM | #1789
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
They're pumpin out new items and re-colors for the cartel market (I don't have a problem with that) so how hard could it be to add five items to the VIP and security key vendors once in a while. Unless there are some technical difficulties involved I have to say that it's arrogant and lazy.
The only "issue" is that there is no profit in it from their point of view....though many others would argue that a happy customer's word of mouth is even more profitable.. >_>
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

TheSeventhJedi
09.23.2013 , 07:00 PM | #1790
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
The only "issue" is that there is no profit in it from their point of view....though many others would argue that a happy customer's word of mouth is even more profitable.. >_>
If there's anything BioWare's customer "service" has taught us, it's that they don't care about whether we're happy.
Click for free things, please: http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB