Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Desmond_Vectom
07.22.2013 , 12:08 AM | #1681
Quote: Originally Posted by Reapers_Ghost View Post
I am seconding this one >.> I dont understand all you people, I have the CE and rather enjoy what is there....

Not to mention this looks off topic and more a bash against Andryah....
I believe it's more or less because of this

"Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back."

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021

Andryah
07.22.2013 , 11:34 AM | #1682
Quote: Originally Posted by Desmond_Vectom View Post
I believe it's more or less because of this

"Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back."

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021
Discussed and rediscussed, debated and redebated, ad nauseum in this thread over the last year.

Time to let it go. They define content updates, not us. I know for some that mega-sucks.. but for most CE owners... it is what it is.

Besides...it's does get updated.. just not when and with what the Digital-CE-Wonks desire. Personally, I am enjoying the Bind on Acquire Black/Yellow dye recently added to our exclusive vendor. It is an active incentive to keep visiting the vendor in fact. That + the crafter White/Orange covers about 80% of my dye needs in this game at the moment.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

branmakmuffin
07.22.2013 , 11:45 AM | #1683
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Regular has a pretty standard definition.

Also, they did say it...buy this...we'll update this vendor and give this unique stuff REGULARLY!
People are conflating "regularly" with "frequently."

Neglience
07.22.2013 , 11:57 AM | #1684
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
People are conflating "regularly" with "frequently."
well, for game updates bw defines regular as 6-8 weeks. ofc they can change that to every 10 years if they want (to talk with andarahys arguments) and it would still be a valid move from bw, because in the end, it only were words.
Coin Wars™: The Cartel Republic™. Soon™ you are going to die for™ a awesome™ exclusive™ yet to be announced thing.
Collector's Store:Unique in-game vendor with a dynamic assortment of items available only to purchasers of the Collector's Edition.

Alec_Fortescue
07.22.2013 , 04:14 PM | #1685
Darn! We're getting Ashara Zavros customization on the imperial vendor. Can you believe it? =_=

"The Imperial Collector's Edition Vendor once again sells Customization 3 for Ashara Zavros. "

That's your definition of dynamic and regular updates? Take stuff out and put it back later? Seriously?
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Andryah
07.22.2013 , 05:28 PM | #1686
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Darn! We're getting Ashara Zavros customization on the imperial vendor. Can you believe it? =_=

"The Imperial Collector's Edition Vendor once again sells Customization 3 for Ashara Zavros. "

That's your definition of dynamic and regular updates? Take stuff out and put it back later? Seriously?
Bug fix.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

jankiel
07.27.2013 , 03:27 PM | #1687
So i resubed yesterday. Any good news?
Coris of The Progenitor

Alec_Fortescue
07.27.2013 , 03:46 PM | #1688
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
So i resubed yesterday. Any good news?
No...
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

jankiel
07.27.2013 , 03:53 PM | #1689
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
No...
Gee thats a surprise

Im keeping my hopes for the next big update( I know, I know...)
Coris of The Progenitor

jason_ralph
07.28.2013 , 08:31 PM | #1690
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Gee thats a surprise

Im keeping my hopes for the next big update( I know, I know...)
Same. But I am not holding my hopes up. It's like hoping that eventually people will connect "why would you expect more than what you already got" with "what EA / BioWare said about the CE vendor prior to launch". Those two things go together, yet, they are treated as something simple. It cracks me (those posts: the question and the answer, followed by someone's response to that answer). But I have learned to find humor in a lot of this. It is what it is.
(over heard on a bounty hunter's star ship)
"You took down the Mandalorian Killer?".
"Yep. Blasted him and the star ship he flew in on".