Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Neglience
06.17.2013 , 04:05 PM | #1621
push it up
FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription and some of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link
I am also getting something out of it so THANKS! =)

Desolaytore
06.18.2013 , 04:06 AM | #1622
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Not just "asking". If you'll look back @ interviews with Ohlen I think he mentions armor and weapons in CE vendor once or twice.
Another broken promise... and you cant tell me it takes months to come up with a set of armor. They really need to pick up the pace or hire people that will actually work.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

jankiel
06.18.2013 , 05:20 AM | #1623
Well the dyes gave me some hope. Still we are far away from regular item updates...

DarthSpekulatius
06.19.2013 , 12:37 AM | #1624

Eillack
06.20.2013 , 09:20 AM | #1625
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Another broken promise... and you cant tell me it takes months to come up with a set of armor. They really need to pick up the pace or hire people that will actually work.
There are already a crapton of armors that were pulled from the game that there in beta...would take 0 effort to put some on the CE vendor.

Alec_Fortescue
06.20.2013 , 09:58 AM | #1626
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
There are already a crapton of armors that were pulled from the game that there in beta...would take 0 effort to put some on the CE vendor.
I agree. There is plenty of missing armor from the game. Look at the media and advertisements. It's all there, just gotta be turned adaptive and player-wearable.

Andryah
06.20.2013 , 10:33 AM | #1627
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I agree. There is plenty of missing armor from the game. Look at the media and advertisements. It's all there, just gotta be turned adaptive and player-wearable.
And able to be dyed.

All of which takes effort on someones part. Anything that old in the database needs a full review/scrub/modify or there will be hell to pay if they put it in game with bugs.
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

Tmanarl
06.20.2013 , 10:57 AM | #1628
Quote: Originally Posted by Biermacht View Post
The black/yellow dye looks sick on my Trooper and BH. I feel like I was thrown a bone and I really appreciate it. Simple things like this make this CE owner very happy.
I absolutely agree. My Marauder is decked out in full Dreadseed armor with the Black/Yellow dye equipped. I look like a pissed off bumblebee. And I like that I don't look like everyone else.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 70 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 70 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 70 Sith Assassin | Shiian 70 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 70 Sith Marauder
Sevri 70 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 70 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 70 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 70 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 70 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 70 Smuggler Scoundrel

wtfnoheals
06.20.2013 , 01:20 PM | #1629
I regret buying the collectors edition. The in-game stuff that you get is not worth what I paid for it. Ugly dye kits, random cosmetic items. They made it out like CE was going to be a big deal, with all kinds of unique exclusive stuff, but it wasn't, and its not. Everything desirable as far as cosmetic stuff comes from the cash shop. The black/yellow dye is the only thing at the vendor ive ever bought.

Desolaytore
06.24.2013 , 03:54 AM | #1630
Wonder what the next patch will have for the vendor if anything.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.