Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Neglience
06.17.2013 , 04:05 PM | #1621
push it up

Desolaytore
06.18.2013 , 04:06 AM | #1622
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Not just "asking". If you'll look back @ interviews with Ohlen I think he mentions armor and weapons in CE vendor once or twice.
Another broken promise... and you cant tell me it takes months to come up with a set of armor. They really need to pick up the pace or hire people that will actually work.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

jankiel
06.18.2013 , 05:20 AM | #1623
Well the dyes gave me some hope. Still we are far away from regular item updates...
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

DarthSpekulatius
06.19.2013 , 12:37 AM | #1624

Eillack
06.20.2013 , 09:20 AM | #1625
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Another broken promise... and you cant tell me it takes months to come up with a set of armor. They really need to pick up the pace or hire people that will actually work.
There are already a crapton of armors that were pulled from the game that there in beta...would take 0 effort to put some on the CE vendor.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Alec_Fortescue
06.20.2013 , 09:58 AM | #1626
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
There are already a crapton of armors that were pulled from the game that there in beta...would take 0 effort to put some on the CE vendor.
I agree. There is plenty of missing armor from the game. Look at the media and advertisements. It's all there, just gotta be turned adaptive and player-wearable.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

Andryah
06.20.2013 , 10:33 AM | #1627
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I agree. There is plenty of missing armor from the game. Look at the media and advertisements. It's all there, just gotta be turned adaptive and player-wearable.
And able to be dyed.

All of which takes effort on someones part. Anything that old in the database needs a full review/scrub/modify or there will be hell to pay if they put it in game with bugs.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Tmanarl
06.20.2013 , 10:57 AM | #1628
Quote: Originally Posted by Biermacht View Post
The black/yellow dye looks sick on my Trooper and BH. I feel like I was thrown a bone and I really appreciate it. Simple things like this make this CE owner very happy.
I absolutely agree. My Marauder is decked out in full Dreadseed armor with the Black/Yellow dye equipped. I look like a pissed off bumblebee. And I like that I don't look like everyone else.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 57 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 55 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 55 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 55 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 55 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 55 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 55 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 55 Jedi Sentinal

wtfnoheals
06.20.2013 , 01:20 PM | #1629
I regret buying the collectors edition. The in-game stuff that you get is not worth what I paid for it. Ugly dye kits, random cosmetic items. They made it out like CE was going to be a big deal, with all kinds of unique exclusive stuff, but it wasn't, and its not. Everything desirable as far as cosmetic stuff comes from the cash shop. The black/yellow dye is the only thing at the vendor ive ever bought.

Desolaytore
06.24.2013 , 03:54 AM | #1630
Wonder what the next patch will have for the vendor if anything.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.