Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mwissie
06.12.2013 , 12:50 PM | #1591
will the security key vendor get something as well?
the only it's got which is worth it is the security ofc, 1 dye and fleet passes

jankiel
06.12.2013 , 12:50 PM | #1592
Grea dye update! Really im happy the way you did things.

Now im going to wait for the item updates
Lord Coris -The Progenitor

Glzmo
06.12.2013 , 01:39 PM | #1593
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hey there folks!

We were definitely missing a couple of patch notes with regards to the Collector's Edition vendor updates. This has been corrected, and the following has been added under Items and Economy:
  • The Collector's Edition vendor has been updated:
    • Added two new Bind on Pickup Dye Modules, Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green.
    • Deep Green/Medium Yellow and Deep Orange/Deep Red Dye Modules are once again Bind on Equip.

My apologies for the omission!
Why don't we get some nicer color combinations? The Security Key at least has a white one, and the special edition customers just get the most atrocious ones...

Findarato
06.12.2013 , 02:01 PM | #1594
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
Why don't we get some nicer color combinations? The Security Key at least has a white one, and the special edition customers just get the most atrocious ones...
I personally Like the black yellow, that with the black yellow preorder saber looks cool.
Twitter | Rapt | Steam | Google+
-[Proxy Jawas]-
Death is such a small impediment. -- Revan KOTOR1

Vhaegrant
06.12.2013 , 02:55 PM | #1595
Knowing the premium that tends to be put on Black as a colour option I have to say I'm surprised at how generous it is putting the Black/Medium Yellow as a BoP on the CE vendor for the paltry sum of 5,000 creds. I made a thread on suggestions about putting a Black/ Yellow dye on the early access vendor but I guess BW were one step ahead of me. Thankfully I have early access and CE. The Black/ Medium Yellow with the Black-yellow crystal is a very nice combination

OddballEasyEight
06.12.2013 , 02:58 PM | #1596
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hey there folks!

We were definitely missing a couple of patch notes with regards to the Collector's Edition vendor updates. This has been corrected, and the following has been added under Items and Economy:
  • The Collector's Edition vendor has been updated:
    • Added two new Bind on Pickup Dye Modules, Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green.
    • Deep Green/Medium Yellow and Deep Orange/Deep Red Dye Modules are once again Bind on Equip.

My apologies for the omission!
HEY! What gives!?!?! The security key vendor dye is still bind on pickup... It should also be reverted to bind on equip so we can sell it too :/ (or at least send it to our alts which is why i want it unbound)
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Cleet_Xia
06.12.2013 , 02:59 PM | #1597
Nice to see that they fixed the dye issue.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Tythonians
06.12.2013 , 03:33 PM | #1598
Black/yellow is a good start. Would like to see yellow/black, white/yellow, and yellow/white.

DarthSpekulatius
06.12.2013 , 11:40 PM | #1599

Drake_Hound
06.13.2013 , 12:06 AM | #1600
Well for once am happy with the CE vendor , the black and yellow was a awesome decision .

Might even have hope again that CE items can be cascaded down for the vip vendor , while new items are introduced.
How about making the vip vendor sub only , to entice those who go F2P to resub again if CE items are cascaded down .

But thank you anyway for a awesome color combination that really matches almost all armours , especially welldone in removing the third dye color conflict