Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eillack
06.05.2013 , 05:58 PM | #1571
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Nothin on pts.
Expected, but unfortunate none the less.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

xorcist
06.05.2013 , 06:12 PM | #1572
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Nothin on pts.
Yeah, I blame Cory Butler. He answered my post and as such never updated the status of that new addition talk.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

schmel
06.08.2013 , 11:13 AM | #1573
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Best Buy = Arctic Manka Lynx
Lobelode = GameStop
Forest Nekkar Cat = Unknown EU Retailer
Gilded Flutterplume = Walmart

You can only get one of each pet (it's an account unlock) but you can definitely redeem the different cards and receive the different pets.

By process of elimination, I would guess that Target would be the Crested Orokeet since it's the only current collection pet tied to a Cartel Coin purchase with an unknown origin.
One of those fancy new pets, to the CE vendor should have gone, hmm?
"You took time out of your day to NOT answer the question, but tell me that you don't like them. That is what your adult mind thought would be a good use of your time and effort, sidetracking a very basic question, so that other people would hear your opinion on something that you don't even care that much about."--Atownarmy

Alec_Fortescue
06.08.2013 , 12:42 PM | #1574
Quote: Originally Posted by schmel View Post
One of those fancy new pets, to the CE vendor should have gone, hmm?
Ohlen said weapons and armor. too many pets in this game already.

Mike_Bluesky
06.08.2013 , 12:49 PM | #1575
Yeah, but pets from Cartel Coins Prapaid Cards would be definitely a sign of good will (and minimum work for them).

Nonetheless something really exclusive would be great (please, don't put there another recolor).
I don't have friends but I really want those pets -> referral link (you get free stuff too!)

schmel
06.08.2013 , 01:44 PM | #1576
Quote: Originally Posted by Mike_Bluesky View Post
Yeah, but pets from Cartel Coins Prapaid Cards would be definitely a sign of good will (and no work for them).

Nonetheless something really exclusive would be great (please, don't put there another recolor).
fixed it for you
Also, I was actually suggesting not that they give one of those pets to the CE Vendor too, but rather that they give one to the CE Vendor instead. While they're busy coming up with a bunch of new pets for the retail chains, they could have come up with one for people who bought the CE.

And for the record, I am NOT a CE owner.
"You took time out of your day to NOT answer the question, but tell me that you don't like them. That is what your adult mind thought would be a good use of your time and effort, sidetracking a very basic question, so that other people would hear your opinion on something that you don't even care that much about."--Atownarmy

Desolaytore
06.08.2013 , 11:41 PM | #1577
Getting tired of waiting.....
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Neglience
06.10.2013 , 09:59 AM | #1578
push, dont forget to add exclusive weapons and amors to the ce vendor with 2.2. and ofc dont forget to add two exclusive dyes to the vendor - and maybe not the ugliest ones you guys can think about.

jankiel
06.10.2013 , 10:11 AM | #1579
crap brown and cat vomit green
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

Cootie
06.11.2013 , 11:15 PM | #1580
So, no news about the CE store in the patch notes....