Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelther
05.04.2013 , 05:19 PM | #1401
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoogli View Post
Imagine if black is called "deep space" and the recipe is only available at hyperspace legend rep status...
That would make me very rich indeed. So I hope that's the case

Shoogli
05.04.2013 , 07:40 PM | #1402
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
and Inb4 you carp about the price... becasue I agree that the price of the scanner eyepiece on the CE vendor is a rip off. Don't fall out of you chair now
I don't even remember the price !!!

I bought it because I like orange and I thought it fitted Mako well and was much better (well in my taste) than the CM version.
Was it so expensive that it should make me fall of my chair because even *you* feel it's a ripoff ???

Though I do remember back in the days I thought Taunta was a "tad" overpriced...

Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
That would make me very rich indeed. So I hope that's the case
Same being both artificer AND hyperspace legend is a rare combo indeed !
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Eillack
05.04.2013 , 07:55 PM | #1403
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Or, the Cartel Market got a reskin of the exclusive CE item. They released at the same time.. so how can any of us know the chicken from the egg as to which is reskinned colors off of which?

A more accurate statement would be: we got a non-unique headpiece, which has a reskinned equivalent in the Cartel Market (or vice versa if that's what you need it to be).

I agree with you that the graphic of the headpiece is not unique.. so please don't tase me bro.

and Inb4 you carp about the price... becasue I agree that the price of the scanner eyepiece on the CE vendor is a rip off. Don't fall out of you chair now
Wait....a statement that.....builds on someone else's post and doesn't belittle...

End of everything!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.
Referral Code
The Benefits of Referrals

thizeh
05.04.2013 , 08:10 PM | #1404
I didn't read through all 141 pages, so just a little question - does the republic version of the CE vendor sell the imperial trooper armor aswell?

demonolithic
05.04.2013 , 08:19 PM | #1405
Quote: Originally Posted by thizeh View Post
I didn't read through all 141 pages, so just a little question - does the republic version of the CE vendor sell the imperial trooper armor aswell?
nope.

edit. pubs get the ,I think, republic security force armor. naming may be off.
.. let me start by saying nothing...
Cochise
The Shadowlands

schmel
05.04.2013 , 10:30 PM | #1406
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
Players are paying double that for a modable toothpick as a hat. And because of color match - the dyes will expand the number of potential "looks" geometrically.
+1 for knowing your math vocab

Cleet_Xia
05.05.2013 , 03:43 AM | #1407
I didn't get out of the press information that the crafted dye pack recipes were going to be only available from rep venders ~ I read it to mean that some, but not all of them would be.

I did get from the press information that dye packs will come in 3 flavors. primary color, secondary color, & packs that apply both a primary/secondary color at the same time.

Maybe I misread that information, but if I didn't ~ I imagine we're going to see a half dozen each of the black/white + secondary option packs. A fair number of single color primary & secondary packs. And then some odd color combo packs.

I'll have to read it again.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Eillack
05.05.2013 , 08:47 AM | #1408
Quote: Originally Posted by demonolithic View Post
nope.

edit. pubs get the ,I think, republic security force armor. naming may be off.
Republic get's the Officer set, which is literally the Pilot's Uniform but with a different symbol on the shoulder. Literally the same exact armor...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.
Referral Code
The Benefits of Referrals

DarthWoad
05.05.2013 , 09:05 AM | #1409
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Wait....a statement that.....builds on someone else's post and doesn't belittle...

End of everything!
FInished your little tantrum ?

DarthWoad
05.05.2013 , 09:06 AM | #1410
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Republic get's the Officer set, which is literally the Pilot's Uniform but with a different symbol on the shoulder. Literally the same exact armor...
Aw thats a shame, want a shoulder to cry on?