Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Warrgames
01.03.2013 , 05:44 AM | #101
I've given up on them ever updating the CE vendor. BW just sitting back and laughing at us because we think they'll update it.

Crip
01.03.2013 , 05:50 AM | #102
The CE vendor was the bait that made a lot of people bite the hook and buy the CE, me included. I don't think it would be to hard to update the CE vendor at all, It seams as though once EA had the extra cash from CE buyers they wasn't realy interested in updating the CE vendor.

Neglience
01.03.2013 , 06:04 AM | #103
we had this topic a couple of times on the german board too and we got 2 yellow responds:

1. They dont want the gap between ce users and normal user to get to big.

2. They never said a specific time frame in which the ce store will be updated.

Besides that, on the last video they talked about the ce store. the result was that they talked about the ce store in december without any plans made and will talk about it january again.

Demonmaker
01.03.2013 , 06:08 AM | #104
But when they post a yellow "Yes"
and then leave it a year!
Carrot dangling= player subs > disgruntled player > cancelled player > free player > bored player > left for another game player.
Me: I'm all in for the Role playing....*Rolls 2d6*
GM: You slip and fall down the never ending well, dropping your
Me: Nooooo, my vip key! ? I'm such a jarjar arrrrrrraaahhhh

Sleprock
01.03.2013 , 06:48 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Demonmaker View Post

Ok, so not only am I bitter, I'm feeling a little sad now. It's like they just done care.
And that is really what it boils down to. The players that bought into their cool little video are just not important enough. And it's not entitlement by any means, it's just that it has been so long and not even one item has been added when promised. I understand priorities change as the climate of the game changes, but to seriously abandon the vendor for such ventures as the Cartel market is insulting. How hard would it have been with each Cartel market item releases to add a few items to the CE Vendor?

The funny thing is, everyone who bought the CE are avid fans and those still around are the ones holding out for a better game and are most likely some of your most loyal players. It is disheartening to see some of the choices they have made to a game I like to play. Sometimes it is the little things that count too.

xorcist
01.03.2013 , 07:10 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
And that is really what it boils down to. The players that bought into their cool little video are just not important enough. And it's not entitlement by any means, it's just that it has been so long and not even one item has been added when promised. I understand priorities change as the climate of the game changes, but to seriously abandon the vendor for such ventures as the Cartel market is insulting. How hard would it have been with each Cartel market item releases to add a few items to the CE Vendor?

The funny thing is, everyone who bought the CE are avid fans and those still around are the ones holding out for a better game and are most likely some of your most loyal players. It is disheartening to see some of the choices they have made to a game I like to play. Sometimes it is the little things that count too.
I have to completely agree with this statement.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Mike_Bluesky
01.03.2013 , 07:49 AM | #107
I visit CE vendor once a week so he won't feel lonely and abandoned. I think even BW forgot about him. One item per month. Pet, mount, crystal, anything. Is it too much? I'm sure there's someone with a job to make Cartel Market items (probably a whole team).
I don't have friends but I really want those pets -> referral link (you get free stuff too!)

Raila
01.03.2013 , 08:20 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Mike_Bluesky View Post
I'm sure there's someone with a job to make Cartel Market items (probably a whole team).
There in lies the problem. Why would BW spend time and money programming something for the CE vendor that only CE players could buy when they can make a cartel coin item that they can sell for real money to anyone who wants it.

I'm a CE player as well, but I have given up hope on him ever being updated again. Despite the fact that BW said he would be.
Quitting the game? (or anything for that matter) Check this link before making a post about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGiK-X9-0A

Neglience
01.03.2013 , 08:26 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Raila View Post

I'm a CE player as well, but I have given up hope on him ever being updated again. Despite the fact that BW said he would be.
i would say, there will be an "awesome, going to die for" update with the first real expansion, so they can advertise the expansion ce with this really cool ce-store

Jacen_Starsolo
01.03.2013 , 08:27 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
Whoa. What happened? Almost a year later...