Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
03.24.2013 , 07:55 AM | #1081
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMB View Post
So basically... none of the Kickstarter developers we've backed in this past year should ever give us any of the promised rewards. Because doing so will not get them any more money, and would be a LOSS for them. (Also, some nonsense about this meaning that they don't owe us anything.)
fair comparision. Very true. You know what they call it when someone gets money via kickstarter or similar project and never delivers anything intentionally? Scam.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

Neglience
03.25.2013 , 09:27 AM | #1082
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
fair comparision. Very true. You know what they call it when someone gets money via kickstarter or similar project and never delivers anything intentionally? Scam.
true (bump)

Desolaytore
03.25.2013 , 12:40 PM | #1083
Hoping 2.0 has a real update... maybe a full set this time. Something that is not a reskin atleast...
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Eillack
03.25.2013 , 03:32 PM | #1084
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Hoping 2.0 has a real update... maybe a full set this time. Something that is not a reskin atleast...
EAware doesn't care about their promises, if it isn't Cartel related, it won't even be a thought.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Anzel
03.25.2013 , 03:40 PM | #1085
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
EAware doesn't care about their promises, if it isn't Cartel related, it won't even be a thought.
The Cartel Market isn't even good enough for them now. The only way to get new stuff is through packs. You want new content? Good luck. No literally. Good Luck. You have a 1/10000000000 chance of getting the item you want.

Just keep putting your money into the slot machine and pray...
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Eillack
03.25.2013 , 03:42 PM | #1086
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
The Cartel Market isn't even good enough for them now. The only way to get new stuff is through packs. You want new content? Good luck. No literally. Good Luck. You have a 1/10000000000 chance of getting the item you want.

True; this is the reason why I left Star Trek Online after Perfect World Entertainment turned it into an Asian MMO with their store being nothing but P2W and "lockboxes."

But now that I look at how EAware and PWE opperate, I'd rather side with PWE, which is sad. I miss the TOR we had at launch, where giving a damn was more common.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Desolaytore
03.26.2013 , 01:21 PM | #1087
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post

Then why not just make a CE section only on the CM? They still get their greedy *** money.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

jankiel
03.26.2013 , 04:44 PM | #1088
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Then why not just make a CE section only on the CM? They still get their greedy *** money.
Because I already payed them for the CE?
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

DarkPaladinz
03.27.2013 , 07:40 AM | #1089
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Because I already payed them for the CE?
I agree, we paid the most possible for the game aside from the keyboard and mouse, and i truly do feel that I would've been better off not even wasting the extra $100, if i had gotten the standard version of the game, really what would i have missed out on, I also think that because we did shell out the money, I do have to ask, because i didn't see anywhere, why are the items in the CE vendor so expensive, I know if you have a 50 or 2 they're not that much, but i mean 200k for a pet that's not even that good as well as the first new item to ever be put in there since launch and it's 100k, seriously, why did I even give them $150 if i then have to pay a lot of in-game money for items that I feel should if not be free, at least cost 10% of what they do now, I wouldn't mind paying 10k for the scanner, that's acceptable to me, or 20k for the Taunta, i know this doesn't have much to do with the other parts of this thread, but it does still pertain to the vendor, which I hope they do something about the prices and the lack of content, I truly do feel like I was ripped off $100 at this point.

Alec_Fortescue
03.27.2013 , 07:52 AM | #1090
Think we'll see something in 2.0? =]

Remember that a scanner was more likely to be some kind of a "we're making something bigger, just take this as an apology for waiting". They are still (or maybe they 're done?) discussing the awards. And I am still reminding that we were promised unique weapons and armor.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?