Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

02.28.2012 , 01:05 PM | #891
When can we expect to see full implemenation of the custom chat channels functionalities such as kicks, bans and the setting of channel moderators?
Zewm Doomshadow, Grandmaster Of The Great Hunt
Guildmaster of The Timelords on Kaiburr Crystal

02.28.2012 , 01:07 PM | #892
Will you give us some clarification on threat mechanics?

Specifically: Is there a threat component to all abilities separate from damage dealt? How does, for instance, Grapple for Powertechs work as it says it generates a large amount of threat? How do stuns/debuffs stack up against damage as far as threat generation?

Thanks for giving us this opportunity to get some direct feedback, it's a really excellent weekly feature.

02.28.2012 , 01:07 PM | #893
Are there any chances of adding more voice choices for our characters? I don't like having the same voice as all other Male Bounty Hunters. Maybe even the ability to change the pitch of our the default voice of our characters?

02.28.2012 , 01:10 PM | #894
What is the timeline on adding Same Gender Romance to the game and how will it be implemented? (With existing companions or new ones? Will there be [flirts] and one night stands as well?)

If that counts as more than one question, I'd be satisfied with a timeline.

02.28.2012 , 01:15 PM | #895
Are there any plans in the pipe-line to address the problem of speeders on the Fleet, blocking things people need to click on, parking the big ones on people's heads & blocking their screens? It just keeps getting worse.

02.28.2012 , 01:15 PM | #896
Do you have plans to make major changes in Open World PvP and what kind of?
BioWare stole my knock down!

02.28.2012 , 01:38 PM | #897
I would love to see the addition of a vendor where we can change our current characters hairstyles, hair colors, makeup, tattoos, and so on. I frequently used this in another game and loved having so many options available to choose from, whenever the mood struck me. Any plans on introducing something like this? Hopefully with 1.2!

02.28.2012 , 02:01 PM | #898
Why wont you let juggs stuns either work on all targets or lower the cooldown of unleash, taunt, and force charge. Will you give jugg an ability to pull people to them?

02.28.2012 , 02:02 PM | #899 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for posting all your questions! We're going to close the thread now, gather up questions, and get answers - look for our blog post this Friday!

Please make sure to check out our previous Q&As:
Q&A Feb. 24
Q&A Feb. 17
Q&A Feb. 10