Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

02.26.2012 , 10:34 AM | #501
Since some of servers have very low population (20-30 minutes to queue for warzone for example at 17:00 ), can we get an ETA of planned server transfers and possible server merges?

02.26.2012 , 10:40 AM | #502
One thing that I have found disappointing in other MMOs is that years after launch there has been no improvements to character creation. Any chance you could improve customizability by having separate height and build so that we can create tall thin characters or short fat characters?

02.26.2012 , 10:49 AM | #503
Will you be allowing addons at any point? if so when?

02.26.2012 , 10:59 AM | #504
Can we get some Pod Racing?

02.26.2012 , 11:13 AM | #505
Dear Bioware,

Will you add an extra slot in the character panel for capes? So we can choose to have a cape or not.

Noxious Jen'ari
Hardcore │ PVE │ PVP │ PST
Website FAQ Guild HQ

02.26.2012 , 11:20 AM | #506
Do you have any future plans to add more gear catered to those players that tend to bounce around in their alignment choices, IE walk the neutral path? I know that I tend to walk the the middle ground as far as alignment goes on a few of my characters and I was just wondering if there would be gear that would cater to those individuals, or, perhaps remove some of the alignment restrictions on certain items. It isn't a huge issue, just a curiosity.

02.26.2012 , 11:22 AM | #507
The question:

Are there plans, and if so a timeframe, for the implementation of "barbershops" or "plastic surgeons?

Do you have a plan to allow character physical recustomization options? If so, is it something that can be expected in 3 months, 6 months, over 12?

By physical character customization I specifically refer to the ability to reopen the last page of the character creation screen both for our characters and companions that belong to one of the playable species.

Up until now all customization talk has focused on hoods and wardrobes. It would mean a lot if we could get something more concrete on physical appearance.

While it would be nice to have even more options for hairstyles, color and such I understand that might take much longer to implement, but in the meantime, being able to tweak our character's cosmetics with the ones already available in game would do wonders.

02.26.2012 , 11:23 AM | #508
Tracer Missile/Grav Round gives Mercenaries/Commandos too much burst in pvp. What is being done about this and what other pvp changes are coming?

02.26.2012 , 11:31 AM | #509
Could you (the Bioware developers) offer further comment about the future addition of same-sex relationships? I don't expect a firm timeline, but perhaps just a few rough ideas about how you might implement those relationships? Thanks for your time.

02.26.2012 , 11:39 AM | #510
When should we expect patch 1.2?