Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dplary
02.24.2012 , 06:39 PM | #11
Wondering if macro support will be implemented in 1.2 or after? Click though healing perhaps?

Also, if macros will be implemented, how will the GCD come into play? will it keep people from launching their entire rotation with one key? I certainly hope so.

Mazira
02.24.2012 , 06:40 PM | #12
Is it possible to get a purple color crystal before endgame?

When I first started playing, I thought I saw a lvl 19 dual weilding a red and purple saber in Dromund Kaas, I just wanted confirmation if it is or isn't possible as people keep telling me I'm seeing things..

DaveHB
02.24.2012 , 06:40 PM | #13
Are you going to implement a way to use medpacks/stems on companions?

chaoticzero
02.24.2012 , 06:41 PM | #14
When will we see stat changes on tanking gear for no reason should tanking gear have crit and surge rating over def shield absorb on tier sets specifically ie rakata. Also endurance increases on tanking relics why do dps get +77 while tanks get 49 and power on their relics seems like that should be reversed.

Imperialvermin
02.24.2012 , 06:41 PM | #15
When will paid services such as server transfer, race change, name change, etc. be available?

AustinShinabar
02.24.2012 , 06:42 PM | #16
Are you ever going to change PvP so that it is a more even and fair match? Like pitting level twenty-five's against level twenty through twenty-five?
"One side of the force is not more powerful than the other nor can it be divided between good and evil, yet it is, and so the Galaxy will always be in turmoil. But if a man must choose between a divided galaxy then I will choose the one worth fighting for. The one for a free and equal Galaxy not the side for slavery and evil beings."

Daellia
02.24.2012 , 06:43 PM | #17
How much Accuracy Rating do I need to negate the inherent defense for flashpoint/operations bosses?
Even Angels must kill from time to time... ~Kaedis

MaximusRex
02.24.2012 , 06:43 PM | #18
In the most recent Q7A Georg talked about 1.2 updates to crafting to make professions other then Biochem desirable at end game. One of the things he mentioned was critable crafted orange items with Augment slots. Currently it seems that the patterns are very limitied, in terms of what art is on them, compared to the item art available on white, green, and blue items you might find throughout the game. Will this mean that more of the in game art will become available as craftable orange items?

cKBaleFire
02.24.2012 , 06:44 PM | #19
Will it ever be possible to look like something other than what your class is 'supposed to look like'? Basically what I'm getting at is will my Bounty Hunter ever be able to wear a wide brimmed hat?! I feel like my ability to make my character truly unique is stifled by limited gear options. Any plans to make cross faction looks available via social gear or the like?
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█ℍ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Uluain
02.24.2012 , 06:45 PM | #20
What can we expect with the planned future inclusion of same-gender romantic content? Will current companions be available? Will content be limited to companion characters, or can we expect to meet some same-gender [Flirt] options from NPCs out in the wider game world? Any ballpark notion when we may hope to see this implemented (weeks? months? years?)?