Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

02.24.2012 , 05:12 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello and welcome to the official Q&A thread for questions to be answered for the March 2nd, 2012 Q&A blog post.

As a reminder, we’ll be starting up a weekly Q&A blog series in which we will select ten questions from the community and post answers to them every Friday. We’ll have the next set of answers next week on February 24th, 2012, but before that, we need your questions!

Please use this thread to ask your question (one per community member, so make it count!). On Tuesday at 2PM CST (8PM GMT), we will close this thread, select ten questions, and get answers to them for Friday’s blog post.

In order to increase the chances of having your specific question answered and to help us keep the thread manageable, here are some guidelines on asking questions:
  1. Keep your question relatively short. Background details are welcome, but don’t go overboard.
  2. Please actually ask a question. We want to hear constructive feedback elsewhere in the Forums.
  3. Use common sense – we cannot answer everything, especially on far-reaching content.
  4. This should go without saying, but be respectful.
  5. Limit yourself to one question in this thread, please. You can always ask another question next week!
  6. And finally, as a reminder, this is not a discussion thread. Do not comment about what somebody else has posted.

Any other posts apart from questions in the thread will be removed. With that being said, please ask away!

02.24.2012 , 06:33 PM | #2
In the Eternity Vault Operation, many groups have a hard time with the Pylon/Puzzle phase. There are many different strategies that people swear will work.

I am wondering if the order of Pylons is part of the puzzle? Meaning, is solving in a certain order required for success? I am not asking for the specific order/answer, I am just asking if there IS a certain order that must be used.

Either a certain order is needed, or the Pylons are bugged. Can we get some sort of confirmation on this please? Thanks

(For the record, myself and many people find the SNSNSNSN solution to work best, but shouldn't all solutions work?)
Bloodloss Mercenary

02.24.2012 , 06:33 PM | #3
When and how will Same Gender Romance Arcs be implemented.

02.24.2012 , 06:35 PM | #4
Are you any closer to fixing the error 9000 bug?

02.24.2012 , 06:36 PM | #5
Do you have any future plans regarding the Tatooine Free-For-All area, like special Valor bonuses for fighting there, FFA warzones or FFA tournaments and such? It has a lot of potential as an area but in its current state I guess that it doesn't really provide people with any incentive to go there.

02.24.2012 , 06:36 PM | #6
Will we be able to change our legacy name (for example via paid service)?
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

02.24.2012 , 06:37 PM | #7
How much Accuracy do I need to prevent flashpoint/operations bosses from avoiding my attacks?
Dagoreth/Shadow - Martina/Sentinel - Sandrine/Commando - Silmara/Scoundrel
Belechannas/Sage - Knox/Vanguard

Vixxa/Marauder - Niobe/Sorceror
The Harbinger

02.24.2012 , 06:38 PM | #8
Will we ever see more robust functionality in the friends list? For example, I have friends on multiple servers I'd like to be able to keep in touch with. Could we ever get something similar to a cross realm friends list? Any other info on friend list functionality would be swell as well.

02.24.2012 , 06:38 PM | #9
Could you give us a little more information about same-gender romance implementation? A ballpark figure of how far it is in the development pipeline, if it will include romance with current companions and if there will also be non-companion NPC flirt options. Clarifying just a few things would really help the players waiting for this to manage their expectations.
We have to create the future, or others will do it for us. We have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will?
~ Susan Ivanova, Anla-shok Na, space bisexual

02.24.2012 , 06:39 PM | #10
Can we get character achievement announcements in the guild chat channels? I.E. Krysari is now level 39, etc? I'd love to be able to congratulate my fellow guildies, but I have no way of seeing when they level up or kill something spectacular.
Server: Ebon Hawk
I can die a hundred times, Exile, and each time I shall rise, as strong as before. --Darth Sion